• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Hate Hughes. Overrated player who would go for an unnecessary spectacular scissor kick when most players would just head it in. Overrated manager too, only ever got success because of massive bankrolls. Wouldnt have a hope at a Wigan or Norwich.

Should stick to doing part time gigs as a Rod Hull/Camila Parker-Bowles/Ailsa-out-of-Home-&-Away impersonator.

Hate Hughes. Overrated player who would go for an unnecessary spectacular scissor kick when most players would just head it in. Overrated manager too, only ever got success because of massive bankrolls. Wouldnt have a hope at a Wigan or Norwich.

Should stick to doing part time gigs as a Rod Hull/Camila Parker-Bowles/Ailsa-out-of-Home-&-Away impersonator.

Ailsa haha Alf Ramseys wife weren't she??

I think he should stick to being Juande Ramos.

mark-hughes-lookalike.jpg

Actually he most probably would. Hughes seems to actually be a better coach/manager wheh he has littkle or no money to spend; see his time as Wales and Blackburn coach for reference...

Chelsea are waiting for Guardiola

I just cannot see Guardiola going to Chelsea. He has too much class and just doesn't suit that club. Mourinho and Chelsea are a perfect fit, chav, loudmouth, uncouths who revel in p1ssing everyone else off! I really think Mourinho is angling for a move back to Chelsea, eventually, not now but as soon as his relationship with Madrid ends. He's ruled out Man U and said his feelings for Chelsea are 'special', he has a 'bond with the club', 'I'm a Blue, a London Blue' said Mourinho (URRGGHH)!! He also still has a house in London and always says he loves the relative anonymity of London life. It was reported him and Abramovich are friends again and he bought Mourinho a Ferarri for his birthday.

Anyway, whoever, I don't think Di Matteo will see out his 2 yr deal, he will be sacked for sure. Already Abramovich paying visits to training and looking unhappy on camera at their games. It's hilarious, it is clearly his intention to put managers under pressure. I don't think they wanted RDM, but he won the CL and no-one else wanted the job/was available. It's almost an impossible job and AVB must have been working under incredible pressure and stress. Is it just me, but whoever the Chelsea manager is, always looks like a nervous wreck? As though they're about to be taken out and receive a bullet to the head (metaphorically of course)!!

I'm glad Blackburn got Shebby, if only because it spares me having to listen to his 'analysis' on the infrequent times I watch ESPN games in Asia. Still, he is a Spurs fan, so we have to cut him some slack, I suppose. I hope he does well at Blackburn.

he is a dingdong...

Paul Groves has been sacked as the manager of League 1 strugglers Bournemouth.

thank GHod, they spent a lot of money in the summer and have really struggled. Harry is heavily involved with bournemouth and would be great to see him take over at least for a bit. cant see it happening though

Attendances are down 40 per cent ... and the team are still without a shirt sponsor.

Of course its all the manager's fault that attendances are down. It has nothing to do with the relegation (are they still charging the same?). It's fine to sack a manager for getting relegated, but sack him once the season has started because less people come to watch a game against Barnsley than against Man United is daft.

Its not as if Blackburn were consistent sell-outs in the PL. People can choose what games they come to and have been used to PL quality opposition. The new owners have completely mismanaged things since they took over. Their problem is that Keen is the only manger willing to fly to India for a dressing down from the family matriarch.

Exactly. The situation at Blackburn really is highly amusing.

I do have a small amount of sympathy for Kean as the owners of the club are utter cretins however the guy is unbelieveably incompetent. GHod knows what sort of job he'd get after this one - cant see a championship team touching him....he'd have to drop down a division or two.

As for his replacement, no-one with any semblence of commons sense would take that job with the owners interfering the way they do

Exactly. The situation at Blackburn really is highly amusing.

I do have a small amount of sympathy for Kean as the owners of the club are utter cretins however the guy is unbelieveably incompetent. GHod knows what sort of job he'd get after this one - cant see a championship team touching him....he'd have to drop down a division or two.

As for his replacement, no-one with any semblence of commons sense would take that job with the owners interfering the way they do

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Roy Keane ready to snub Turkish club Kasimpas and take charge at Blackburn

Back