• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Joke club

Which is the biggest joke club in the Premier League

• Total voters
When there's a club with season tickets still available a fortnight before the season starts and they still want to move to a 60k seater stadium there's only one club that tops the Joke Club list, the mighty clarets West Ham.

I stood outside the Olympic stadium yesterday and thought about West Ham moving in, have to say I laughed out loud. West Ham fans will be outnumbered by away fans!

One of my pals FB thread, you have to love them

Him - Irons had 500,000 fans wanting tickets for the Play Off Final, but you have less than 2,500 tickets left for your first home game back in the PL. Don't want to see your the best supported club in England again.

WHU Fan - Bitter Yid

WHU Fan - No bitter and jealous yid

Him - Stating facts son!! Not bitter it's well funny

Me - We sell out every home game and have 40k on the St waiting list, how is Glenn a bitter yid because you cant sell your tickets, do kids for a quid again thats a wicked scheme ???

WHU Fan - Youve been lucky the past few years, you will be back bottom half of the season this year

WHU Fan - Are u still the second best team in north london ????

Me - Better than being the second best team in east london to leyton orien

West Ham have really only underachieved compared to their own overinflated view of themselves.

Yes, but as overinflated views go, it's fairly spectacular! We can all see what's going on, where they sit in the pecking order but they are oblivious.
When Sullivan, Gold and Brady disappear into the sunset with the proceeds from selling Upton Park, I actually think their fans will be surprised!

When

Couldn't disagree more, joke fans. The ultimate plastics.

But surely the meaning of a joke club goes beyond more than just the fans. They are anything but a joke on the pitch. West Ham tick every box when it comes to the idea of a joke club:

Owners
fans
performance on the pitch
history (or lack of it)

Hi jokers.

How do one become part of this fantastic club of yours? Do I need a referal or will a couple of knock knock jokes suffice?

But surely the meaning of a joke club goes beyond more than just the fans. They are anything but a joke on the pitch. West Ham tick every box when it comes to the idea of a joke club:

Owners
fans
performance on the pitch
history (or lack of it)
But, when I talk to people and they announce they're Utd supporters their opinion becomes worthless to me. I have respect for West Ham supporters, of course they're dreamers, it's the nature of support, but cherry picking a team because they're winners as Man Yoo fans do rather than through any emotional attachment or for footballing reasons is the ultimate portrayal of a plastic fan. Nobody has ever accused West Ham supporters of being glory hunters, that gives them kudos in my eyes, nobody has ever accused a Man Yoo supporter of having a clue. :gav: ;)

One of my pals FB thread, you have to love them

Him - Irons had 500,000 fans wanting tickets for the Play Off Final, but you have less than 2,500 tickets left for your first home game back in the PL. Don't want to see your the best supported club in England again.

WHU Fan - Bitter Yid

WHU Fan - No bitter and jealous yid

Him - Stating facts son!! Not bitter it's well funny

Me - We sell out every home game and have 40k on the St waiting list, how is Glenn a bitter yid because you cant sell your tickets, do kids for a quid again thats a wicked scheme ???

WHU Fan - Youve been lucky the past few years, you will be back bottom half of the season this year

WHU Fan - Are u still the second best team in north london ????

Me - Better than being the second best team in east london to leyton orien

They know their place the gobby pricks.

Playing devils advocate for a bit here: Spurs can be a joke at times. Some of the DVDs we've released over the years are embarrassing. Sadly I found the goodness singing "shall we make a DVD?" to us in 2007 or there abouts quite clever.

Thankfully we're well run overall and there are some clubs who make odd decisions, but it's nice to have some perspective I feel.

Playing devils advocate for a bit here: Spurs can be a joke at times. Some of the DVDs we've released over the years are embarrassing. Sadly I found the goodness singing "shall we make a DVD?" to us in 2007 or there abouts quite clever.

Thankfully we're well run overall and there are some clubs who make odd decisions, but it's nice to have some perspective I feel.

:eek:

Threatening to sack a manager before the first game is quite a strong move in the joke club stakes. Signing the person who made the comment in the first place was another. I think even Brady and the dildo twins will have trouble competing this season.

It's between us and Liverpool for the title of biggest joke club. I'd lean more to us at the moment. IMO a joke is one with elite status, CL or title pretensions but ultimately failing in some ridiculous barely conceivable scenario such as we did last season. Liverpool are certainly up there with us. West Ham are a scummy little club no one much cares about.

It's between us and Liverpool for the title of biggest joke club. I'd lean more to us at the moment. IMO a joke is one with elite status, CL or title pretensions but ultimately failing in some ridiculous barely conceivable scenario such as we did last season. Liverpool are certainly up there with us. West Ham are a scummy little club no one much cares about.

West Ham believe they have elite status. They have a fair few journalists willing to pen articles with over-inflated views of themselves and they often do proclaim to have title aspirations.

Back