• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Joke club

Which is the biggest joke club in the Premier League

• Total voters
Torn between Liverpool and West Ham

But in the end, it HAS to be Liverpool

Say what you like about West Ham, at least their fans aren't deluded enough to think they should win everything every season

Torn between Liverpool and West Ham

But in the end, it HAS to be Liverpool

Say what you like about West Ham, at least their fans aren't deluded enough to think they should win everything every season

No, they just think they should be finishing above us.

Voted for Wham but we've had our fair share over the years. Last season was a particular highlight of note.

West Ham by an absolute mile! Liverpool's fans are comedy gold, but at least they have a rich history. West Ham have won 4 trophies in their entire history and none since 1980 and yet they think they are one of the big boys and a similar size club to Spurs. And what's worse, Spurs fans indulge them by saying they are one of our rivals when in reality they are not.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2nd

wait, didn't they win the World Cup!? :lol:

case closed - joke club.

As a club it's definitely West Ham. The Liverpool fans have however become the joke of the league in the last decade and it looks like the club is following suit.

Yes, we've had our share:

Missing out on champions league because team get "food poisoning".
Having board of directors caught in a Spanish hotel.
"Announcing" the sacking of a manager during a UEFA Cup game.
Getting Frazier Campbell to replace Berbatov.
Going for the Olympic Stadium.
Blowing ten point lead in local rivals.
Sacking our most successful manager for years for an apparently trivial reason
Missing out on the Champions League because the Germans can't take penalties.

Somehow I think fans of other clubs will find the above rather funny.

West Ham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine can give us a good run for the money and Chelsea and City could put together a good list. But recently Liverpool have shown their ability to raise their game.

Liverpool.

We have sorted ourselves out in recent years, as have you lot over the last 4 or so years.

West Ham, Wigan etc are just an insignificant non entities.

Man United shouldn't even be on this list tbh.

Liverpool fans are a joke, but everything associated with West Ham United football club from the team's performances, to the fans, to the clowns who run the club are a complete embarassment!

Don't get the massive hate for West Ham

There are more pikeys, glory hunters (Chelsea) and c*nts (Arsenal) elsewhere

At least they still have an atmosphere at their ground

I find it more amusing to tell Hammers fans I like their club!

Az1vAgSCAAA1miR.jpg

i nearly tinkled myself laughing when I read this hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

With Sullivan, Gold and Brady surely you can't look beyond West Ham....

Not to mention announcing their CL aspirations AS they were getting relegated. Or some of their supposed transfer "targets" to keep the fans happy.

Don't get the massive hate for West Ham

There are more pikeys, glory hunters (Chelsea) and c*nts (Arsenal) elsewhere

At least they still have an atmosphere at their ground

I find it more amusing to tell Hammers fans I like their club!

I don't think many people hate West Ham, the question was "Joke Club" and with the clowns at the helm there right now, it has to be them.

Back