• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Saggy-face thread?!?

Without Levy's interference we wouldn't have Lloris, among others.
blah blah you always defend the guy and can not even see constructive criticism. I wish not to be rude but on this issue I can not listen to you because your a sheep blindly following someone.

My nature is to be self critical and also to look at others and see what they are doing wrong, this is my club as it is yours and every fans. It is not only sensible but a necessity to look at what we are doing wrong and to improve from it. The fact that you never see any wrong with Levy means I shall not engage with you on this subject in future.

If you mean me it wont and does not.

We played nice football under arry but I know from someone who worked at the club at the time that Redknapp had literally no tactics. He made his bed when he flirted with England. I would have preferred him to the negative anti football that was avb. But I am happier with what we have now in Poch, a proper coach who just wants to coach footballers and an upbeat style of play.

Would agree with those that say Redknapp was from the wrong era and his constant talking in the press did him more harm then good.

TBF to Parklane1 I think he meant JurgenTheGerman not you...

If you mean me it wont and does not.

We played nice football under arry but I know from someone who worked at the club at the time that Redknapp had literally no tactics. He made his bed when he flirted with England. I would have preferred him to the negative anti football that was avb. But I am happier with what we have now in Poch, a proper coach who just wants to coach footballers and an upbeat style of play.

Would agree with those that say Redknapp was from the wrong era and his constant talking in the press did him more harm then good.

I did not mean you.

Might be a job going at Villa in the summer. He'll have to get used to managing in the Championship again though.
I caught a bit of his appearance on one of those Sky shows and sounded like he was touting himself to be Fat Sam' replacement, spouting his usual crap about how it's a top club and he couldn't turn down the chance to work there again.

I caught a bit of his appearance on one of those Sky shows and sounded like he was touting himself to be Fat Sam' replacement, spouting his usual crap about how it's a top club and he couldn't turn down the chance to work there again.

Lol...we should take bets at which clubs he will tout himself for next.

I go for:
1 - Bournemouth (after they are promoted and they have a bit of a wobble)
2 - Southampton
3 - Brentford (again, if they get promoted and they have a bit of a wobble)
4 - Us in a year's time, if we are outside the top 6 lol!

Lol...we should take bets at which clubs he will tout himself for next.

I go for:
1 - Bournemouth (after they are promoted and they have a bit of a wobble)
2 - Southampton
3 - Brentford (again, if they get promoted and they have a bit of a wobble)
4 - Us in a year's time, if we are outside the top 6 lol!

All these now have a similar setup that makes it extremely unlikely. They'll all want a coach, not someone who sits in an office and does fudge all. The current Brentford coach is already leaving in the summer over a difference of opinion with the chairman on how the club should move forward.

All these now have a similar setup that makes it extremely unlikely. They'll all want a coach, not someone who sits in an office and does fudge all. The current Brentford coach is already leaving in the summer over a difference of opinion with the chairman on how the club should move forward.

You're speaking like you think 'Arry would even give such details a moment's thought:D

Back