• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Rugby World Cup thread?

ST's can buy up to 8 tickets for Saracens v Harlequins on March 28th 3pm

I got some 4 rows back from my ST, £30 for a massive tinkle up with some of my work pals

Outpowered and weren’t able to impose our game. Technically England should have had that but SA imposed their weight well to dominate.

At least it’s a loss that has massive positive impact on a divided nation.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Convincing win for the frogs last night.

Oz v Georgia later today will be a good game and England will be up against it v Argentina later on.

Ireland doing what they have to against Romania . Just have to hope for no injuries. Sexton had a needless one left on him after his try. Thankfully he’s ok.

Ireland doing what they have to against Romania . Just have to hope for no injuries. Sexton had a needless one left on him after his try. Thankfully he’s ok.

Yeah they’ll run in a few more they are not taking it easy despite the heat.

I dont know sod all about Rugby, Was that a fair red card? Seemed harsh to a neutral like me.

I dont know sod all about Rugby, Was that a fair red card? Seemed harsh to a neutral like me.
My knowledge of it extends to the bit they did on last night's pre-game show, but that sounded like the tackler has to do everything reasonably possible to avoid head contact, not sure our bloke really did that. Then again not sure their bloke did either, and his didn't get upgraded.

My knowledge of it extends to the bit they did on last night's pre-game show, but that sounded like the tackler has to do everything reasonably possible to avoid head contact, not sure our bloke really did that. Then again not sure their bloke did either, and his didn't get upgraded.
His was worse
That’s why I was stunned

Back