• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

is it just trophies that we want now?

I am happy finding a coach that gets us into top 4 year in year out, with a daring football style, and i can accept the lost games so long as they echo in glory.

trophies ? a bonus.

But it doesn't work like that. That was Arsenal's model and we caught them up. Without pushing forward you just end up stagnating and give others the opportunity to catch you and take that top 4 space. It doesn't have to be instant but there has to be parameters of progression. Poch himself has spoken of it.

But it doesn't work like that. That was Arsenal's model and we caught them up. Without pushing forward you just end up stagnating and give others the opportunity to catch you and take that top 4 space. It doesn't have to be instant but there has to be parameters of progression. Poch himself has spoken of it.

This, THis, THIS....

is it just trophies that we want now?

I am happy finding a coach that gets us into top 4 year in year out, with a daring football style, and i can accept the lost games so long as they echo in glory.

trophies ? a bonus.

No it is not JUST trophys but its why we take part in sport ( or should be) to win things not just be runners up.

Well, a few true Yids ..

Ghodd

Klinnsman - who did so much for his side by watching videos from 5,000 miles away.

Hughton - who only left because new mgt team had no opening for him.

Whoever it is - please can they think and talk in English.

Well, a few true Yids ..

Ghodd

Klinnsman - who did so much for his side by watching videos from 5,000 miles away.

Why's that relevant? Most of our team doesn't think or talk in English

Well, a few true Yids ..

Ghodd

Which English managers have won the PL?

Back