• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

The only way he comes if is he’s looking for a different challenge though. We are clearly not a step up at the moment.

I think it’s probably still a sideways step at worst, and hasn’t he made noises about something different and moving to the PL.

I said so earlier. Was surprised no one had mentioned him. Thought we might get a lesson in what he stands foe. And we most certainly did!
Gnabry was utter brick at arsenal, and was pretty much kicked out, and look at him now!

Must admit surprised me at how good they looked, although we helped to a degree. Saw Bayern last year and they were a team in transition and vulnerable. He's done a good job moving them forward into what I saw tonight.

I said so earlier. Was surprised no one had mentioned him. Thought we might get a lesson in what he stands foe. And we most certainly did!
Gnabry was utter brick at arsenal, and was pretty much kicked out, and look at him now!

Funnily enough.his job is by no means secure. My friend works for Bayern as a coach.

The manager was pretty close to getting sacked in the summer. The remit is basically win the Champions League or you're out.

Realistically it's Jose or Allegri

Or we poach a less proven from PL

Simeone is not leaving AM, and nobody falls for their underdog/small club bs anymore, they spend right up there with RM/Barca and both those clubs are not in a good place, could be a great season for him to capitalize.

I’m ABS.

Anyone But Southgate.
images

Back