• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apart from the ones a few weeks back when verts said I know when he (sherwood) says these things about the team he is talking about me ?

And lloris saying the team are not focused properly

If the club end up stuck with sherwood the only outcome I can see is complete disaster sadly :(

If FdB is our preferred target then Baldini should be out there practically on tour with them. Baldini should be the first face he sees in the morning and the last face he sees before he goes to bed, like some strange Lovejoy faced stalker.

I'm not sure that Ajax would be very happy with that.

If you think a team can win the premiership just by virtue of having one fantastic striker alongside one decent one then you're definitely not very 'football' smart ;)

I don't think you can now, I think you could then if you added Colin Hendry and a couple of decent crossers to the team. Evidence being their manager at the time.

Look Scara, it's clear that you are an educated (and smart) chap. It's just your sometimes seemingly irrational hatred of our (soon to be former) manager has lead you to appear anything but recently.

Let's just hope our new manager can unite us all again. If truth be told I don't think we have had that united feeling as a group of fans since Martin Jol really. Redknapp could'v'e done it had he not put his desire to manage England over his professional duties as Spurs manager.

I'd agree with most of that. I'm not all that educated though and my hatred of Timmeh isn't irrational :D

Tim gone - the game is now officially ON!
Let's get this transfer done an dusted as soon as possible, shall we, Daniel?

I think we need to appoint the new manager before the WC. Otherwise, we will face a lot of competitions with other clubs. Hope we will get an experienced big-name manager.

I wonder if Redknapp's head could be turned (or if indeed he'd want to come back under Levy). If QPR don't get promotion, surely he'll be looking for a new job?

I think we need to appoint the new manager before the WC. Otherwise, we will face a lot of competitions with other clubs. Hope we will get an experienced big-name manager.

Quick needs

- Get a manager in
- Give Lloris a new contract
- Get a ****ing LB

The rest of in's (hopefully not too many) and outs can take more time

Tim gone - the game is now officially ON!
Let's get this transfer done an dusted as soon as possible, shall we, Daniel?

I'm sure Levy is as desperate to get this done quickly as we are.

Many of his managerial appointments have come fairly quickly after the previous guy was finished, we all remember the club talking to Ramos while Jol was still our manager as an example. I think the Ramos to Redknapp change took around 48 hours from announcement to announcement. I'm hopeful that something will happen quickly as Levy possibly could have delayed this announcement on Sherwood if he wanted to and he seems to dislike periods without a manager/head coach where he is more in the spotlight.

However, the most important thing isn't speed. The most important thing is accuracy. I would rather have "the right manager" hired on deadline day than "the wrong manager" hired tomorrow. No point in waiting needlessly of course, but if we have to wait for final answers from our top targets before moving to the next name on the list that's what we'll rightly do.

rafa_2505973b.jpg

[-o<

Thought Sherwood did a decent job in terms of results and performance on the whole. Am glad he's gone so don't have to listen to anymore unjustified nonsense written about him anymore - well thats probably wishful thinking, but not as much nonsense at least....

Back