• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh crap: "My commitment to Borussia Dortmund and the people is not breakable"

Pochettino for us it is then.

maybe....Levy has already appointed a manager from England, France, Holland, Spain and Portugal.....now its the turn of an Italian or an Argentinian:-k

@JanAageFjortoft: Van Gaal was ready to sign for Tottenham some weeks ago. But someone whispered in his ears that a "bigger job could be available"

i said the distraction it was causing to Sherwood and Spurs. We were still potentially fighting for 4th/5th.

I still don't believe he'd have taken such a gamble. Better to have secured VG, if that was who he really wanted (and if that was even an option, which is another matter) and made clear that Sherwood, or A.N. Other, was a caretaker only. No disruption in doing that. He's been a caretaker in all but name anyway.

I still don't believe he'd have taken such a gamble. Better to have secured VG, if that was who he really wanted (and if that was even an option, which is another matter) and made clear that Sherwood, or A.N. Other, was a caretaker only. No disruption in doing that. He's been a caretaker in all but name anyway.

its what Levy does, he gambles. He is never going to change

Van Gaal most likely wouldn't have signed anything immediately anyway.

He's a smart man, why wouldn't he have waited until after the World Cup before assessing all his options?

Gianluca Di Marzio (Baldini's buddy) reckons United have approached Mourinho. Interesting...

if LvG goes to Utd, who would you fancy? personally i would seriously be considering thomas tuchel. it may be a season or two too early, but we cant get klopp, so why not get the new klopp?

if LvG goes to Utd, who would you fancy? personally i would seriously be considering thomas tuchel. it may be a season or two too early, but we cant get klopp, so why not get the new klopp?

Tuchel doesnt seem desperate to leave mainz......until now he could have moved on to much bigger German clubs but has refused to. You have to question his mentality

Top four race, trophie race and now managerial race, Jesus....

96908DA1-3DEC-413B-8C3E-0726A57E4374_mw1024_n_s.jpg

FDB for me.

I wouldn't mind Benitez, Spalletti or Pochettino from the names being thrown around either. Or a long shot - get Baldini to work on his son.

Tuchel doesnt seem desperate to leave mainz......until now he could have moved on to much bigger German clubs but has refused to. You have to question his mentality

not sure about that. this article says that his contract expires in the summer, he hasn't agreed a new deal, and the club are making plans to replace him 'just in case'...

2009 wurde Thomas Tuchel als Nachfolger von Jürgen Klopp bei den 05ern vorgestellt. 2014 ist Plan A des FSV-Managers – die Vertragsverlängerung.

Mainz. Der Vertrag von Thomas Tuchel, Trainer beim FSV Mainz 05, läuft nach der kommenden Saison aus. Der Verein möchte die Zusammenarbeit fortsetzen, sollten sich jedoch die Wege trennen hat Manager Christian Heidel bereits einen Plan B parat.

"Ich muss zugeben, ich habe da schon den einen oder anderen Gedanken. Der ist aber noch ganz hinten in der Schublade", sagt Heidel in einer SWR-Reportage (Ausstrahlung am 20. April um 18.45 Uhr). Der 50-Jährige hebt jedoch hervor: "Das Schönste wäre, wenn die Zusammenarbeit mit Thomas fortgesetzt würde."

Gewöhnlich passt nicht nach Mainz

Unvorbereitet ist man in Mainz keineswegs: "Für den Fall der Fälle hätte ich das Profil im Kopf! Ein Trainer von der Stange passt eher nicht zu uns." Heidel verrät bereits über den Tuchel-Nachfolger: "Es wird eine Mainz 05-typische Lösung sein."

Die Priorität des Managers liegt zunächst jedoch auf der Bundesliga: "Wir konzentrieren uns auf die letzten Spiele. Es gibt keinen Zeitplan für Gespräche mit Thomas Tuchel." Die Mainzer stehen aktuell auf Platz sieben der Tabelle. Nach dem Einzug von Bayern München und Borussia Dortmund ins DFB-Pokalfinale würde dieser Rang zur Europa-League-Qualifikation genügen.

http://www.goal.com/de/news/968/tra...liche-tuchel-nachfolge-eine-mainz-05-typische

FDB for me.

I wouldn't mind Benitez, Spalletti or Pochettino from the names being thrown around either. Or a long shot - get Baldini to work on his son.

son in law you mean?? actually, if A madrid win La Liga and the CL this season, whats left for Simeone there??? He would have won everything, why not move on to a new challenge

Back