• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They just need direction.

martin-scorsese-682x1024.jpg

Isn't it treason to betray your country?

I'd be happy with him sending Danny Blind as a vanguard though.

Or even if we got Hoddle in for the last 8 games just to stop the disintegration and give us a bit of professionalism.

People scoffed when Hoddle was linked to the job, but Im sure he would have done a much better job then this clown.

Or even if we got Hoddle in for the last 8 games just to stop the disintegration and give us a bit of professionalism.

Only if he brings his son to sort out our left back position.

I would play lamela in every game till the end of the season, right this one off and just plan for next year.

The interesting thing is. He would definitely do it just for those games without any "I want this job longer term" bull**** bravado.

Didn't he even say when punditing (is that even a word!?) on Sky that he would love to come in as a short term stop gap before we appoint proper?

So you'd replace a man who you make scathing attacks on FOR HIS LACK OF EXPERIENCE AS A MANAGER and replace him with someone who has the same amount. Very inconsistent.

Freund has served his time as assistant though and worked with some very good managers.

Timmeh is mates with 'Arry's son.

So you'd replace a man who you make scathing attacks on FOR HIS LACK OF EXPERIENCE AS A MANAGER and replace him with someone who has the same amount. Very inconsistent.
It'd only be til seasons end though, proper caretaker.

TBH if TS is definitely going at the end of the season then there's no point changing now, might as well limp to the line. It's the uncertainty of the 18 month deal he agitated for, and Levy gave him, that worries me. Although paying off managers is Dan's hobby.

Roy though? Seriously?

It'd only be til seasons end though, proper caretaker.

TBH if TS is definitely going at the end of the season then there's no point changing now, might as well limp to the line. It's the uncertainty of the 18 month deal he agitated for, and Levy gave him, that worries me. Although paying off managers is Dan's hobby.

Roy though? Seriously?

Not serious at all but after the managers I've had to put up with over the last 40 years its the type of appointment I've got used to. Also will LVG want to come to Spurs if our demise is going to be as bad as everyone on here is planning it to be.

:lol: i would like proof of this. I never once saw Freund involved in the senior set up.

He never was, but I read an interview with Freund where he was describing Löw's methods - so there must have been some work together for him to have seen it.

He never was, but I read an interview with Freund where he was describing Löw's methods - so there must have been some work together for him to have seen it.

maybe Freund stood on the sidelines a few times whilst the German team were training....id hardly call that relevant experience. Freund is a more likeable character than TS thats for sure, but that doesnt mean id hand over the keys to either of them. All of this is a major balls up by Levy.

maybe Freund stood on the sidelines a few times whilst the German team were training....id hardly call that relevant experience. Freund is a more likeable character than TS thats for sure, but that doesnt mean id hand over the keys to either of them. All of this is a major balls up by Levy.

That's infinitely more experience working with a top class manager than YTS has.

Back