• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its amazing how history can kinda repeat itself......back in 1998 iirc Sugar tried his best possible to sign Frank and Ronald de Boer from Ajax, and thought he nearly pulled off the incredible deal until at the last moment Barca swooped and of course the twins couldnt say no to Barca. Now in 2014 it looks like Levy wants Frank de Boer but i see Barca lurking on the horizon possibly looking to replace martino.:-k

the start of a long line of W****s that hitch there shorts for us but go elsewhere

](*,)

BTW well remembered

he's clearly just mentioning Saudi Sportswashing Machine (and Liverpool) as comparative clubs. he mentions actual interest from us

Poschetino may well get an improved contract out of it, LVG probably will get more money from UTD out of it, FDB will probably get Barcelona job out of it and we may end up with FSW out of it. Lots of talk. Very sexy.

wonder if De Boer would bring his current assistant :-k

I hope so. **** the Arsenal stuff for a second and read his book, one of the most articulate speakers about football around. He has to be a top coach.
And he grew up obsessed with Hoddle

I think he would probably instead slot in to replace De Boer as the new Ajax manager.

He's said repeatedly he doesnt wanna manage just coach.
I cant see him leaving ajax though

Quality.

Would be good if he's in post for the King match (although I suppose that will deny Hoddle the chance of hammering Timmeh with his vets)

That's gonna **** Timmeh off for sure. Not long now GB...the end is nigh for that TWONK.

I must admit that when any potential new manager gets linked, and I mean anyone, I picture that cretin Dead****e squirming at his desk. It gives me a warm feeling all over.

just as Brain and a few others have talked up Pocchetino enough for me to come around to the idea of him taking charge FDB says we've made an approach :lol:

Hehe.

Just to be clear, I have no big preference between Pochettino, FdB and Benitez if we fail to get LvG.

They all seem to be good options.

I hope so. **** the Arsenal stuff for a second and read his book, one of the most articulate speakers about football around. He has to be a top coach.
And he grew up obsessed with Hoddle

He's said repeatedly he doesnt wanna manage just coach.
I cant see him leaving ajax though

Is he still afraid of flying to the point of refusing to fly anywhere? If so it would be just about impossible to become a manager...

SSN saying De Boer has admitted weve spoken to him and he will talk to us but after May 3rd

His backroom staff contains Bergkamp, Stam and Overmars as DoF

wonder if De Boer would bring his current assistant :-k

I'd have no issues with Bergkamp as assistant manager whatsoever. He always comes across as a decent bloke - thoughtful and respectful.

Blind and Fischer are the two players I'd be keen to see FDB bring from Ajax.

Claise and Bruno Martins Indi from the Eredivisie as well.

Back