• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about levy goes an interviews a proper manager who can speak English and has proper experience in the top flight. You wouldn't believe we have the second highest season ticket prices in the whole world with how content some of you sound getting fobbed off once again by Mr Daniel Levy.

Levy has progressed us every season as a business and a club since he has taken charge. He had made mistakes yes but he has been a GHod send for us. He risked it with AVB. He patched it with TS. And now he is potentially interviewing Posh who is one of the brightest talents in management for me and maybe De Boer who is being touted for Barca effin Lona. It's good news for me.

How about levy goes an interviews a proper manager who can speak English and has proper experience in the top flight. You wouldn't believe we have the second highest season ticket prices in the whole world with how content some of you sound getting fobbed off once again by Mr Daniel Levy.

he tried to get LVG and now appears to want FdB.....im a big Levy critic but in these two cases he is going for proper managers with proper experience and both of whom can speak english

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>De Boer: 'I see a opportunities at Tottenham. Just as Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, they are sleeping giants'. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23THFC&amp;src=hash">#THFC</a></p>&mdash; Kristof Terreur (@HLNinEngeland) <a href="https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/statuses/461157199591768064">April 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>De Boer: &quot;Spurs have made an approach. After the last league game I ll think about it. I ll talk to them and listen what they have to say.&quot;</p>&mdash; Kristof Terreur (@HLNinEngeland) <a href="https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/statuses/461154187855020032">April 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

its amazing how history can kinda repeat itself......back in 1998 iirc Sugar tried his best possible to sign Frank and Ronald de Boer from Ajax, and thought he nearly pulled off the incredible deal until at the last moment Barca swooped and of course the twins couldnt say no to Barca. Now in 2014 it looks like Levy wants Frank de Boer but i see Barca lurking on the horizon possibly looking to replace martino.:-k

its amazing how history can kinda repeat itself......back in 1998 iirc Sugar tried his best possible to sign Frank and Ronald de Boer, and thought he nearly pulled off the incredible deal until at the last moment Barca swooped and of course the twins couldnt say no to Barca. Now in 2014 it looks like Levy wants Frank de Boer but i see Barca lurking on the horizon possibly looking to replace martino.:-k

Don't worry they've set their sights on AVB.

:ross::ross:

:)............. actually i think Barca would rather pick FdB over AVB

just as Brain and a few others have talked up Pocchetino enough for me to come around to the idea of him taking charge FDB says we've made an approach :lol:

the thing with deBoer is that he will be interviewing Levy just as much as the other way round.:)

as i hope any incoming manager would

i not sure all managers have the balls to do so. For many id imagine they are just happy to get a job and a decent salary. But i have a feeling deBoer will really press Levy hard

oh, and i cant imagine Levy is too impressed that deBoer is being so open atm. Its almost like he is alerting other clubs :-k

Back