• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 3 Games

Re: Next 12 Games

After an incredibly hectic period we're suddenly faced with the complete opposite. Only two matches before we face City at the end of the month, they have five (six if they beat Blackburn). They put out a strong side today, but could only get a replay and then there's the COC semis against West Ham.

We have Palace at home and Swansea away, followed by a 10 day rest before City. This could be a decent month for us in the league.

With only two matches in the next 23 days I expect Tim to get some work done on the training pitch and our players to be a lot fresher. February and indeed March will be a lot more demanding with increased pressure for every game.

We are now in only two competitions. I expect us to go full-pelt in both of them. With the deep squad we've assembled and the rest we'll hopefully receive in the coming weeks, there can be no excuses for 'tired legs'. None.

With only two matches in the next 23 days I expect Tim to get some work done on the training pitch and our players to be a lot fresher. February and indeed March will be a lot more demanding with increased pressure for every game.

Swansea away might be an interesting view of TS Spurs

A bit of rest, time to actually setup and a few player likely back from injury.

It will be a game where we need to win, but we also need to put in the right kind of performance.

Back