• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 3 Games

Re: Next 12 Games

OK. This is gonna be a shock to a few here but it really shows just how fecking good we were last season.

We ARE still +2 for same teams last season but here are the next 12 games for same teams as last season.

A FULHAM 3-0
A SUNDERLAND 2-1
H LIVERPOOL 2-1
A SOTON 2-1
H WBA 1-1
H STOKE 0-0
A MAN UTD 3-2
H PALACE QPR 2-1
A SWANSEA 2-1
H Emirates Marketing Project 3-1
A HULL Reading 3-1
H EVERTON 2-2

That is 9 wins and 3 draws.

We are on track!

I was out and about last night so I did not see the Fulham game.

I assume we won easy after a tiny scare when Fulham took the lead.

Onwards and upwards! AVB for Pope!

It was as even as Palace/Arsenal really if you ever watched that game earlier in the season.

Our keeper kept us in it, their keeper kept them in it. But at the end of the day two bits of quality is what prevail.

It was as even as Palace/Arsenal really if you ever watched that game earlier in the season.

Our keeper kept us in it, their keeper kept them in it. But at the end of the day two bits of quality is what prevail.

That may be a very good comparison. Palace could well have won the Arsenal game but quality proved paramount.

That is 2 games running we have scored twice in the EPL. 3 games in all comps.

When will we score 3?

Last edited:

That may be a very good comparison. Palace could well have won the Arsenal game but quality proved paramount.

That is 2 games running we have scored twice.

Two games running where we seem to be creating chances too!

Dare I say it.. it's SLOWLY getting there?

Two games running where we seem to be creating chances too!

Dare I say it.. it's SLOWLY getting there?

This weekend would be a good time to score 3 in a league match this season, set us up nicely for the challenge of Liverpool the week after

This weekend would be a good time to score 3 in a league match this season, set us up nicely for the challenge of Liverpool the week after

What will happen against Liverpool? Both teams can't get 60% possession..

I think against Pool we can let them have the possession so long as we stay disciplined. I'd fancy us on the counter against them. Then again if we keep the ball and overun Gerrard and Lucas we could minimise the time Suarez has on the ball. They only downside is that I reckon he and Coutinho would rip us apart on the counter and Suarez at least will pressure our centre halves when they pass it about.

I think against Pool we can let them have the possession so long as we stay disciplined. I'd fancy us on the counter against them. Then again if we keep the ball and overun Gerrard and Lucas we could minimise the time Suarez has on the ball. They only downside is that I reckon he and Coutinho would rip us apart on the counter and Suarez at least will pressure our centre halves when they pass it about.

Liverpool are not that good with the ball.

They have one creative player and Suarez.

Its no coincidence that we battered them at their ground last season and the only reason the even got a sniff was two calamitous mistakes.

They haven't improved much at all this season and are carrying on form from January when they started to gel.

Other than Suarez there is no player in their current side who would make our team (wait for the cries about how great Coutinho is).

We just have to play the game we did against United but make sure we do not give away sloppy goals

Something I raised with some mats the other day... how many good goals have we actually conceded? IMO arguably Agueros 2nd half goal for City was one. Navas finish was great but cam from a defensive error. Arsenals was a good move but was easily defendable if Dawson played the defensive line. Morrisons goal was a good goal granted but even that was late in the game when we were chasing it, but for me thats one. Fulhams goal came from a sliced pass from dawson AGAIN. So if we stop making mistakes and carrying on improving the creative element we will do much better, which is clearly stating the obvious.

Back