• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Re: Newbie Guide / OMTs / Blogs / Ask Scara A Question - ***new functions page 12***

Thanks

I just think its a shame they are locked, when for example Lloris made comments about his future last night after France had bowed out.

But I respect your decision.

If the old threads are still relevant we'll reopen them.

Re: Newbie Guide / OMTs / Blogs / Ask Scara A Question - ***new functions page 12***

Did someone forget to put 50p in the meter?

Did someone forget to put 50p in the meter?
Someone may have pressed stop on the SQL service instead of restart before going into a long meeting.

Probably not though. That would be a stupid thing to do.

Before anyone starts getting any ideas, any attempts at a West Ham OMT posted before our game against Schalke is done will not be looked favourably upon by the OMT gods and suitable punishment will be handed out swiftly and as always harsh, but fair. Our whole season rests on this one game, so best get it right. ;)

I definitely WON'T be touching the West Ham OMT. I know which my first will be, this season.

Would like to ask the powers that be.. why lock the old player threads?

Why are we not allowed to comment on there success or demise once they are gone.. yet we have threads like Leandro Damiao who has about as much affiliation with our club as Dawson's left pinkie toenail.

Would like to ask the powers that be.. why lock the old player threads?

Why are we not allowed to comment on there success or demise once they are gone.. yet we have threads like Leandro Damiao who has about as much affiliation with our club as Dawson's left pinkie toenail.

There's no problem discussing old players but if they've moved to another club, the threads are probably best in the General Football forum

Dear mods,

Can we please introduce a ''Poster Of The Month'' poll?

My vote for September would have to go to Scara as a hands down winner... even with 3 weeks still to go!
Some of his posts so far this month have entertained/shocked/distracted most of us on here from getting any work done.. After the boredom of the August transfer window it's been highly entertaining :)

g600616996.gif

Can we have notifications when someone quotes our posts?

2013/14:

PosterOpponentH/AResultRatings
AberYidCrystal PalaceAway1-0Link
SpursNorwayDinamo Tbilisi (EL)Away5-0Link
KingDawsonSwanseaHome1-0Link
diego_maradonaDinamo Tbilisi (EL)Home3-0Link
JordinhoArsenalAway0-1Link
AberYidNorwichHome2-0Link
Denmark SpurTromsø (EL)Home3-0Link
THFC 6061CardiffAway1-0Link
superfaistyAston Villa (COC)Away4-0Link
NezzaChelseaHome1-1Link
fox in the boxAnzhi Makhachkala (EL)Away2-0Link
MumornWest HamHome0-3Link
BoonieAston VillaAway2-0Link
Hotshot-TottenhamSheriff Tiraspol (EL)Away2-0
THFC 6061HullHome1-0Link
diego_maradonaHull (COC)Home1-1 FT, 2-2 AET
8-7 on pens
NezzaEvertonAway0-0Link
JordinhoSheriff Tiraspol (EL)Home2-1Link
KingdawsonSaudi Sportswashing MachineHome0-1Link
YiddoEmirates Marketing ProjectAway0-6Link
chicken_badgeTromsø (EL)Away2-0
Craig_JManchester UnitedHome2-2Link
AberYidFulhamAway2-1Link
THFC6061SunderlandAway2-1Link
JordinhoAnzhi (EL)Home4-1Link
AberYidLiverpoolHome0-5Link
thfcsteffWest Ham (COC)Home1-2
FhtagnSouthamptonAway3-2Link
Jurgen the GermanWest BromHome1-1Link
MumornStokeHome3-0Link
JordinhoManchester UnitedAway2-1Link
AuroRamanArsenal (FA Cup)Away0-2Link
Jurgen the GermanCrystal PalaceHome2-0Link
THFC6061SwanseaAway3-1Link
superfaistyEmirates Marketing ProjectHome1-5Link
THFC6061HullAway1-1Link
Not just a romanianEvertonHome1-0Link
KingdawsonSaudi Sportswashing MachineAway4-0Link
benpDnipro Dnipropetrovsk (EL)Away0-1Link
THFC6061NorwichAway0-1Link
chicken_badgeDnipro Dnipropetrovsk (EL)Home3-1Link
AberYidCardiffHome1-0Link
Jurgen the GermanChelseaAway0-4Link
JordinhoBenfica (EL)Home1-3Link
scaramangaArsenalHome0-1Link
PaxtonloudmouthBenfica (EL)Away2-2Link
diego_maradonaSouthamptonHome3-2Link
Armchair ExpertLiverpoolAway0-4Link
HuddySunderlandHome5-1Link
THFC6061West BromAway3-3
glorygloryezeFulhamHome3-1Link
TightheadStokeAway1-0Link
AberYidWest HamAway0-2Link
Denmark SpurAston VillaHome3-0Link

PosterWinsDrawsLosses
chicken_badge2
Denmark Spur2
SpursNorway1
fox in the box1
Boonie1
Hotshot-Tottenham1
Fhtagn1
Not just a romanian1
Huddy1
glorygloryeze1
Tighthead1
diego_maradona21
THFC6061421
AberYid42
Jordinho32
Kingdawson21
Jurgen the German111
Mumorn11
superfaisty11
Nezza2
Craig_J1
Paxtonloudmouth1
Yiddo1
thfcsteff1
AuroRaman1
benp1
scaramanga1
Armchair Expert1

:beer:

Thank **** that season is over.

Some new smilies added as well.

:eek:k:

Now to update this season's list.

:jam:

Is the mobile view broken for anyone else? The size is huge and way too big for.my screen in chrome.

I'm using Firefox 34.0.05 and the site is behaving very strangely in my browser - get Leave/Stay on the page pop up after each post -even though post actually appears once I've clicked on leave the post.

Also get a no posts within 10 seconds (or similar) warning after quick posts even though I haven't made any within ten seconds. Started happening yesterday.

I'm using Firefox 34.0.05 and the site is behaving very strangely in my browser - get Leave/Stay on the page pop up after each post -even though post actually appears once I've clicked on leave the post.

Also get a no posts within 10 seconds (or similar) warning after quick posts even though I haven't made any within ten seconds. Started happening yesterday.

and double posts it seems...

It's double posting. Must be related to the vbulletin upgrade. Try it on chrome to confirm it's a browser issue?

Back