• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Feels like that kind of day doesn't it.

My missus just asked me why I'm glum. And it's cos Poch has done it. He's not only joined our enemy, but he's going to now hold their shirt aloft like he loves that club, going to stand on the touch line at new WHL as the manager of that lot, and he is never ever going to be accepted back to finish what we all thought was his destiny.

Has to be said that we have royally f u c k e d up as a club when a man of his class, calibre and affection for us has not even been called. It's just ridiculous.

Has to be Naglesmann now for me, anything less will make me feel worse about Poch to cheatski.

Levy and enic’s time is well and truly done.

Was indifferent about them this time last year.

Now I am 1000% get them the fudge outta the club.

Ive been resigned to at least 2 more years of decline for a while now. Such stupid self sabotage

Are you going to:

A) Give whoever comes in full support unless he proves to be guff ... AFTER having a real chance?

B) Pack in GG depending who we get?

C) Start supporting pochettino FC?

fudge me you Poch lovers clearly haven’t got a very good memory, we were playing brick football and the signs were showing well before the Champions league final. Poch done all he could with a talented team and couldn’t get us over the line, do you really think he would have done anything with the current squad?

We don't need a manager to make the current squad work, we tried that with mourinho and conte. We need a unifying manager who plays our type of football to rejuvenate the team.

The reason we had started to fail under Poch was due to a lack of investment in the team.

Ive been resigned to at least 2 more years of decline for a while now. Such stupid self sabotage

Where did the Cullen stuff come from.

The ire of the fanbase should firmly shift to that individual if she prevented Poch’s return.

And of course Levy for inexplicably listening to that imbecile.

If we end up with tuchel then talk of a plan has been gonad*s because that could not have been foreseen.
The plan is to find the best candidate for the job, if during the process another candidate becomes available then he should be looked at, it doesn't mean there isn't a plan/process in place.

The plan is to find the best candidate for the job, if during the process another candidate becomes available then he should be looked at, it doesn't mean there isn't a plan/process in place.

But he was available, if he was the plan why did we muck about for him to go to bayern.
Not that i think we will end up with tuchel

fudge me you Poch lovers clearly haven’t got a very good memory, we were playing brick football and the signs were showing well before the Champions league final. Poch done all he could with a talented team and couldn’t get us over the line, do you really think he would have done anything with the current squad?
We can only dream now about getting to a CL final.... In fact I'm not even sure we can dream of it.

Back