• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Why are people complaining like we were publicly midway through negotiations with the guy and upset him? Feyernoord said they had not been approached and so did Slot aswell. Our fans really do amaze me, no doubt the tacos on twitter are blaming Levy for losing the guy we were never in for.
This is the sort of stuff Levy was referring to in that rare review he gave when he said the media constantly print nonsense but he doesn't respond to it. There is no doubt we held an interest, and most likely he is one that we have interviewed but there will be others on that list.

The facts are no one knows the level of interest or how far along we were with him, but because the media always want to be the first to get the 'scoop' they always make it sound more advanced than it usually is. Of course most people will choose to be negative towards Levy with this one, but no one truly knows what's gone on there.

But the facts are, we need a DoF and manager in pretty sharpish really to avoid a clusterfudge like the Nuno saga....

What a shambles.

This isn't new shocking information that we were going to be looking for a manger this summer.
Conte was never staying beyond this season anyway, so all this"due diligence" gonad*s should have been happening for the past 12 months and the manager already lined up. This is a bit pathetic

A little bit more then a bit pathetic.

If Levy was Levy's CEO. He would have been sacked.

You really are a cnut. Completely forgotten he existed. Think my wife will want a word with you because I'm going to be in a mood all day long now.

Obviously it is now going to be fcuking Rodgers
Sorry fella , send my apologies to the good lady.

Thing is can see it happening. Probably be ok for a season then will fall apart. The cycle will start again.

He was probably on the list. Who knows where on the list and how far advanced we were though? Don't recall anyone from the club confirming we were in for him.

Of course the club wouldnt confirm we were in for him!! But Slot's comments at the press conference last week and the various things in the media point very strongly in that direction

Ultimately we're going to have to pay a double digit million amount I imagine to get anyone out of their contract at a club, and the more desperate we look and the more failures we seem to have had with managers, the more it'll cost us.

We don't have a track record of paying those fees though, which points us towards Potter or Rodgers

Deja vu.
This wont be complete until Fonseca and Gattuso fall over, then we appoint Rodgers in August.

Of course the club wouldnt confirm we were in for him!! But Slot's comments at the press conference last week and the various things in the media point very strongly in that direction

And...? As far as I know the rumours started heating up in the past couple of days based on some Dutch journalists saying Slot was interested and Spurs were planning to meet him.

Now he says:

"Although I am thankful, my wish is to stay at Feyenoord and continue working on what we created last year.

"There is not - and there has not been - transfer conversation and yesterday's meeting was exclusively for an extension. All talks with the club have always been only in that sense. Looking forward to next season with Feyenoord."

And there's complete fudging meltdown. Very predictable meltdown, of course.

You really are a cnut. Completely forgotten he existed. Think my wife will want a word with you because I'm going to be in a mood all day long now.

Obviously it is now going to be fcuking Rodgers

We'll be the biggest gig Potter can get, so I'd imagine we'd go to him first. I'd prefer Slot (or Poch) but can see us ending up with Potter

And there's complete fudging meltdown. Very predictable meltdown, of course.

Who knows but he's probably right - he might not have spoken to Feyenoord about leaving.

Based on the media reports, we've spoken to his agent and his agent was meeting Feyenoord yesterday

Hercules
Mr Daniel Levy was very confident he had both Nagelsmann and Slot nailed. He thought Slot was just ironing out details. I knew what his demands were. And just sensed it would get f**cked up as usual. Please accept that he is getting this very feking wrong.

For those saying "settle for Potter"....

... The guy was the bees knees at Brighton, is responsible for a fair proportion of what they have achieved with his recruitment and coaching methodology. Just because he went to cheatski and was found wanting by the sheer chaos at that club does not mean he can't be a success for us.

I'd prefer Potter, who knows our league, to Slot, who doesn't.

Hercules
Mr Daniel Levy was very confident he had both Nagelsmann and Slot nailed. He thought Slot was just ironing out details. I knew what his demands were. And just sensed it would get f**cked up as usual. Please accept that he is getting this very feking wrong.

However distressing the latest developments in the THFC soap opera, there is never any excuse for reposting nonsense from SC trumpers.

Rather Potter than Rodger’s. Bit of a mess really. 60 days and counting.

Indeed. Club get a bit of a pass given the stage of the season, but we look like a joke - can't really help with persuading a manager or players to join

I assume the club will be briefing favoured journos shortly, like Dan K at the ES and Ali Gold, with some cover story and other messages will emerge on Twitter in a couple hours

Back