• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Brighton had already lost those players before he arrived so he didn't actually have to deal with losing them it was Potter who transitioned the team past that
He lost Trossard tbf, so a third of the names listed.

the impressive thing for me is the way he’s got the attack going. They looked nice and tidy under Potter but De Zebri has taken it on a few levels higher.

He lost Trossard tbf, so a third of the names listed.

the impressive thing for me is the way he’s got the attack going. They looked nice and tidy under Potter but De Zebri has taken it on a few levels higher.

too bad he's a temperamental child, his behavior against Spurs probably cost him any serious consideration

too bad he's a temperamental child, his behavior against Spurs probably cost him any serious consideration
Sorry but I don't buy this at all, as if Levy is going to not be interested in a manager because he had an altercation with our bench. It's not like Conte and Jose were angels on the touchline is it. De Zebri is a non starter though, he won't be leaving after one season and likely European football which we probably won't have....

Sorry but I don't buy this at all, as if Levy is going to not be interested in a manager because he had an altercation with our bench. It's not like Conte and Jose were angels on the touchline is it. De Zebri is a non starter though, he won't be leaving after one season and likely European football which we probably won't have....

The guy has had 3 cards as a manager, we have just had a manager who couldn't control himself emotionally. If DeZerbi was even thinking about the job, his showing highlights an amazing lack of self awareness.

I don't buy the Brighton is more attractive flimflam, guy is £1.5M/yr and has Welbeck as one of his attacking options, think he wouldn't consider3X or 4X his salary and a chance to work with Son & Kane?

They would have been out of sight if not for Welbeck. Brighton were playing out with success and he'd just lay it off to a Utd midfielder every time.

The guy has had 3 cards as a manager, we have just had a manager who couldn't control himself emotionally. If DeZerbi was even thinking about the job, his showing highlights an amazing lack of self awareness.

I don't buy the Brighton is more attractive flimflam, guy is £1.5M/yr and has Welbeck as one of his attacking options, think he wouldn't consider3X or 4X his salary and a chance to work with Son & Kane?
Those 3 cards have not affected Brighton in any way, whatever he is doing it works on the pitch.

Who said Brighton were more attractive? I'm saying he's not leaving Brighton after one season, especially when he will be the first manager to get them European football (I think ever)....

It sounds like there are rumours of Levy being Levy and failing to give Nagelsmann any solid answers to the commitments he was asking for in discussions. I know we don't really know what's going on but it's starting to feel like the Nuno situation again. I think he Levy believes he has built a talented squad of amazing players and just wants a young coach who won't cause trouble and says 'Yeah this squad is great, I could really do something with them' etc.

Those 3 cards have not affected Brighton in any way, whatever he is doing it works on the pitch.

Who said Brighton were more attractive? I'm saying he's not leaving Brighton after one season, especially when he will be the first manager to get them European football (I think ever)....

The cards are not about affecting the results, it shows someone who reacts badly, something that will only be amplified by the pressure/status differences at a club like Spurs

Why not? you take the opportunities when you get them. Remember 2 years ago when half of this board thought Rodgers would have to be mad to leave Leicester for Spurs? see how that panned out.

It sounds like there are rumours of Levy being Levy and failing to give Nagelsmann any solid answers to the commitments he was asking for in discussions. I know we don't really know what's going on but it's starting to feel like the Nuno situation again. I think he Levy believes he has built a talented squad of amazing players and just wants a young coach who won't cause trouble and says 'Yeah this squad is great, I could really do something with them' etc.

Sadly I think this is true.

The fact Rangnick and Nagelsmann are not done yet for the Summer is a dereliction of duty that should result in Levy’s immediate resignation.

I know we don't really know what's going on but it's starting to feel like the Nuno situation again. I think he Levy believes he has built a talented squad of amazing players and just wants a young coach who won't cause trouble and says 'Yeah this squad is great, I could really do something with them' etc.

Even though I'd like the manager situation sorted asap, I think we're a long way from a situation equivalent to the Nuno appointment

re the 'young coach who won't cause trouble' - Levy has shown he's willing to pay up for managers, so I actually take the opposite view. I think he's more willing to pay big for managers

Even though I'd like the manager situation sorted asap, I think we're a long way from a situation equivalent to the Nuno appointment

re the 'young coach who won't cause trouble' - Levy has shown he's willing to pay up for managers, so I actually take the opposite view. I think he's more willing to pay big for managers

Yeah but he’s not prepared to take on a dream ticket of Rangnick and Nagelsmann even though they are both willing to join.

And this is because he refuses to give them the assurances they would need that would allow them to take us from a small time largely irrelevant club into one that competes for all the major honours regularly.

Yeah but he’s not prepared to take on a dream ticket of Rangnick and Nagelsmann even though they are both willing to join.

And this is because he refuses to give them the assurances they would need that would allow them to take us from a small time largely irrelevant club into one that competes for all the major honours regularly.

Where'd you hear this then? You in the meetings?

Back