• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Family still in London; an underachieving squad; plenty of money to spend; unlikely to have European football next season so plenty of time to work on the way they play…I can see he might back himself to turn it around, if approached.
What money can they spend ?

Nagelsmann is a great coach but a compete clam
I said it when he got sacked and even if he became our manager that’s wouldn’t change
I’m not convinced by him

I have the same gut feeling. Skateboards and Harleys to work, etc...I think if he wanted to be here he'd have been working towards it right now. It doesn't feel right. Full disclosure, I have tried and tried to talk myself into it, but alas keep falling short.

Nagelsmann or Enrique >> Chelsea

Enrique has said he won't come to Spurs
Potter needs time to work out how to pick a formation/team which can average more than 1 goal per game
Nagelsmann has the arrogance risk

Feels like its Poch to Spurs. I wouldnt object to Rodgers but I know many people would

Last edited:
I have the same gut feeling. Skateboards and Harleys to work, etc...I think if he wanted to be here he'd have been working towards it right now. It doesn't feel right. Full disclosure, I have tried and tried to talk myself into it, but alas keep falling short.
I think he is another that thinks he is better than what he is
That confidence can be great but we have had that in our recent appointments and it’s not gonna work here
I’d prefer Potter for what we need and I know our fans don’t get that, which is cool

Nagelsmann or Enrique >> Chelsea

Enrique has said he won't come to Spurs
Potter needs time to work out how to pick a formation/team which can average more than 1 goal per game
Nagelsmann has the arrogance risk

Feels like its Poch to Spurs

Let’s fudging gooooooo!

Reactions: DTA
e2s8j81w5jra1.png

:D:D:D

Trying to convince myself it isn't my mind in self preservation mode, but (think gutterboy called it) the AVB vibes are a bit strong.

Glad Chelsea pulled the plug, let them get their manager, it removes some of the idiot speculation.

By the way, people really think Levy "isn't a football man", let me show you what that looks like
- Chelsea buy Tuchel £200M+ worth of players
- Chelsea fire Tuchel in two months, payoff of £13M
- Chelsea pay Brighton £21M to get Potter
- Chelsea sign Potter on 5 years deal
- Chelsea spend another £200M+ on players
- Chelsea sack Potter, payout could be up to £50M
- If Chelsea get Nagelsmann before end of season, they will have to pay Bayern comp
And with all of that, are in 11th

We are a circus, but I really don't know wtf to say ...

If it's Rodgers, he will only be here for a couple of years max anyway and if he persuaded Maddison to come with him and managed the transformation back to playing attacking football, that may not be the worst possible outcome.

If it's Rodgers, he will only be here for a couple of years max anyway and if he persuaded Maddison to come with him and managed the transformation back to playing attacking football, that may not be the worst possible outcome.

As I said above, I wouldnt object to Rodgers but it would be a little weird if the Leicester manager gets sacked as a result of almost getting them relegated and his reward is the Spurs job

I’m starting to take more interest in this Arne Slot fella.

Just looked him up, sounds pretty decent.

I wanted Potter before, still think he's a good manager. Hard to manage Chelsea with those new owners chucking money everywhere and having such a large squad with no structure.

Just looked him up, sounds pretty decent.

I wanted Potter before, still think he's a good manager. Hard to manage Chelsea with those new owners chucking money everywhere and having such a large squad with no structure.

Nope, he failed exactly in the areas where people have always had concerns about him

- His teams have always struggled to score, he leaves Brighton, they start to score way more, Chelsea can't score
- His Brighton team could afford to lose 3-4 games on the bounce, the good runs created the reputation, he still lost 3-4 games on the bounce at Chelsea
- He has no system, tinkers excessively, worked with limited squad, with unlimited squad showed he didn't really know what he wanted to implement
- He also failed the respond to pressure, media scrutiny of a bigger club, got snarky pretty earlier.

Hope we stay way clear

Trying to convince myself it isn't my mind in self preservation mode, but (think gutterboy called it) the AVB vibes are a bit strong.

Glad Chelsea pulled the plug, let them get their manager, it removes some of the idiot speculation.

By the way, people really think Levy "isn't a football man", let me show you what that looks like
- Chelsea buy Tuchel £200M+ worth of players
- Chelsea fire Tuchel in two months, payoff of £13M
- Chelsea pay Brighton £21M to get Potter
- Chelsea sign Potter on 5 years deal
- Chelsea spend another £200M+ on players
- Chelsea sack Potter, payout could be up to £50M
- If Chelsea get Nagelsmann before end of season, they will have to pay Bayern comp
And with all of that, are in 11th

We are a circus, but I really don't know wtf to say ...

We were literally JUST saying this in our pod prep. Bang on.

Back