• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Liverpoo, juve and atletico? Are you having a laugh? If you're right we're better off waiting then and get klopp.

Eyup. There are enough rumblings that Atleti and Simeone will part ways, Juve are basically treading water with Allegri waiting for a better manager to pop up, and Liverpool's terrible form might yet change FSG's minds on sacking Klopp, while he himself had a similar end at Dortmund when the whole thing fell apart and he took a sabbatical due to exhaustion.

As for getting Klopp, I'd like a manager who wants to be here, personally.

...err..yes, there are. By the summer, Chelsea, Real, Liverpool, Juve, Inter, Milan, and PSG and Atletico either could be or will be looking for new coaches.

Take every bloke from every list of potential Spurs managers out there and put them together, and you get maybe seven guys. Poch, Gallardo, Slot, De Zerbi, Nagelsmann. Used to have Tuchel, but he's gone already. Apart from them...Potter? Maybe Glasner?

Market will not wait for us, imo. Especially since, like Potter in 2021, half of those might turn us down anyway, either because we're beneath them or because they prefer stability.

Honest question: do you read this nonsense before hitting 'Post Reply'?

I'll put a bet with you for any amount you want that they won't all be looking for a manager in the summer.

If you want to keep dreaming up the worst scenario so you can moan about Levy knock yourself out, doesn't mean it's remotely likely to happen.

Sigh. Not all, but enough to take promising managers off the market pretty quickly. And remember, others will commit to their present clubs, too, narrowing the list further.

The ' dreamt-up worst scenario' happened in 2021 - Despite what his adoring fans seem to think, Levy is not beyond royally fudging things up, and it's looking distinctly possible again.

I say avoid it like the plague and just get Poch. Failing that get Gallardo. This interregnum helps no one.

Eyup. There are enough rumblings that Atleti and Simeone will part ways, Juve are basically treading water with Allegri waiting for a better manager to pop up, and Liverpool's terrible form might yet change FSG's minds on sacking Klopp, while he himself had a similar end at Dortmund when the whole thing fell apart and he took a sabbatical due to exhaustion.

As for getting Klopp, I'd like a manager who wants to be here, personally.

Simeone is stalling on a new contract but he'll sign. Nobody in football will match the €35m salary he's on. Juve would be 2nd in the league if not for the points deduction. No chance klopp gets sacked this season.

Simeone is stalling on a new contract but he'll sign. Nobody in football will match the €35m salary he's on. Juve would be 2nd in the league if not for the points deduction. No chance klopp gets sacked this season.

Let's see how it goes. I'm not as sanguine about any of them - as for Simeone in particular, the Athletic article I linked addresses that. Less the salary, more exhaustion, same as Klopp.

In the last week alone it’s been:

Poch turned us down
We turned Poch down

Nagelsmann has a soft spot for Spurs
Nagelsmann only wants Spurs if they make CL
Nagelsmann to Spurs won’t happen, he’s going Chelsea (who likely won’t be playing any European football).

We really are a lazy journalists wet dream.

And the sad part of it is there are some who believe every thing they read in the rubbish and then lose their brick AGAIN.

That Stellini and Mason were appointed on that time scale immediately, suggests to me the next manager is already lined up but is in a job at a club with interest in a competition still.

Which is a shame imo as we should have got Poch back instead.

That Stellini and Mason were appointed on that time scale immediately, suggests to me the next manager is already lined up but is in a job at a club with interest in a competition still.

Which is a shame imo as we should have got Poch back instead.
Poch to Leicester?

Back