• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
I dreamed last night that we signed both Rodgers and Maddison - honestly I'd be fine with both. Rodgers might not be to everyone's taste, but then there's people who would say no to Klopp if we were offered him - we'll never get full agreement from the fan base.

Rodgers won the FA Cup with Leicester, and then was hugely underbacked on the financial side for two seasons - I'd have some queries around his teams abilities to defend overall but he took a decent side and made them better in the early days.

Whoever comes in I feel we need a progressive evolution of the squad so that we are soon in a position where the weaker links, so Dier, Lloris, Sess, are backups to better players, and get some genuine depth in midfield. Maddison would contribute to that for sure, as would Ward-Prowse - I'd get both of them in this summer, and I'd also love the pre "I'm leaving" Tielemans - he's a class player.

I dreamed last night that we signed both Rodgers and Maddison - honestly I'd be fine with both. Rodgers might not be to everyone's taste, but then there's people who would say no to Klopp if we were offered him - we'll never get full agreement from the fan base.

Rodgers won the FA Cup with Leicester, and then was hugely underbacked on the financial side for two seasons - I'd have some queries around his teams abilities to defend overall but he took a decent side and made them better in the early days.

Whoever comes in I feel we need a progressive evolution of the squad so that we are soon in a position where the weaker links, so Dier, Lloris, Sess, are backups to better players, and get some genuine depth in midfield. Maddison would contribute to that for sure, as would Ward-Prowse - I'd get both of them in this summer, and I'd also love the pre "I'm leaving" Tielemans - he's a class player.

underbacked?

they were the transfer policy darlings on here not that long ago

he’s a monumental prick who can’t even command the respect of his own family, he wouldn’t have a chance with the clams in our dressing room

underbacked?

they were the transfer policy darlings on here not that long ago

he’s a monumental prick who can’t even command the respect of his own family, he wouldn’t have a chance with the clams in our dressing room

might have been darlings to some but not me - they had financial issues and couldn't spend, and as a result ended up having to sell the likes of Fofana with no real spend of the cash earned.

I agree he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's won more than most of the people we are being linked with in this country.

might have been darlings to some but not me - they had financial issues and couldn't spend, and as a result ended up having to sell the likes of Fofana with no real spend of the cash earned.

I agree he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's won more than most of the people we are being linked with in this country.

He won worthless titles in Scotland, also led celtic to thier two worst European results.

I wouldn’t turn my nose up at Rodgers but the thing that worries me most is that they had 4th all but wrapped up two seasons in a row and finished 5th both times.

Ange’s name is inevitably getting more airtime since Scott Munn’s appointment. He remains my number one choice, would love to see that done soon.

Ange’s name is inevitably getting more airtime since Scott Munn’s appointment. He remains my number one choice, would love to see that done soon.

That was my thoughts too on knowing that Munn had been appointed. Immediately Postecoglu rose up the list.

Thought I heard come chanting for Poch again at the game today - can anyone confirm?

Why is he your first choice, mate?

At a casual glance, nothing he's done at Celtic seems even comparable to what Rodgers achieved there, and basically no one wants Rodgers.

But I admit I haven't paid much attention to them (and never heard of Postecoglou before he took over there), so would appreciate the details.

Thought I heard come chanting for Poch again at the game today - can anyone confirm?

At a casual glance, nothing he's done at Celtic seems even comparable to what Rodgers achieved there, and basically no one wants Rodgers.

But I admit I haven't paid much attention to them (and never heard of Postecoglou before he took over there), so would appreciate the details.
Plenty of Poch chants
But the protest outside was as messy as a Dier pass

Yes lots of “He’s Magic You Know” chants from the South stand and also lots of Levy out chants as well

I wouldn’t turn my nose up at Rodgers but the thing that worries me most is that they had 4th all but wrapped up two seasons in a row and finished 5th both times.

Would feel a little odd if a team which has consistently finished 4th/5th over the last decade appoints a manager who was sacked with his team in the relegation zone

He's done a good job at Celtic but would need to do it in a more competitive league to even be worth considering

Would be amazed if Paratici went for him. Similarly, I'd expect Levy's approval would still be required for a manager appointment given that its arguably the most important job in the club...and I would be similarly be amazed if Levy ok'd him. Appointing someone who hasnt managed in a major league would be a huge risk

Back