• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
I think Poch would have serious reservations now.

From a reputational standpoint the club has remarkably managed to sink even further in the last 2 weeks alone.

2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days…

We’re a laughing stock and any manager with their head screwed on would think twice about becoming our manager. We going to have to appoint someone who’s career is at a low ebb, like Rodgers, or for who it’d be a massive step up (though that wasn’t enough for Slot to aggitate to leave it seems). The fact that we can’t get someone from the Dutch league shows how unattractive we now are

2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days…

We’re a laughing stock and any manager with their head screwed on would think twice about becoming our manager. We going to have to appoint someone who’s career is at a low ebb, like Rodgers, or for who it’d be a massive step up (though that wasn’t enough for Slot to aggitate to leave it seems). The fact that we can’t get someone from the Dutch league shows how unattractive we now are
But all reports and genuine quotes have stated we were never in for the guy in the dutch league. Ever thought we may have dipped our toes in and thought nah not for us? We have probably spoken to 5 or 6 agents.

Last edited:
For those against Rodgers, he is probably the only one available that actually ticks 90% of the boxes.

neither would I

personally, as long as its not Rodgers I'm not fussed

A good/competent manager could be the difference between struggling and challenging for top 4 again. Mason has very little experience and hasn’t exactly stuck the landing in his latest stint as caretaker. If he wants to be a manager he needs to go lower down the leagues and take a position at a smaller club.

But all reports and genuine quotes have stated we were never in the guy in the dutch league. Ever thought we may have dipped out toes in and thought nah not for us? We have probably spoken to 5 or 6 agents.

look back at his press conference form last week. Look at the cover up PR from the club late this morning which mirrored the similar PR after Nagelsmann.

I’m sure we have spoken to many agents but I equally don’t believe for a minute that we weren’t in for him

look back at his press conference form last week. Look at the cover up PR from the club late this morning which mirrored the similar PR after Nagelsmann.

I’m sure we have spoken to many agents but I equally don’t believe for a minute that we weren’t in for him
So you are assuming?

He’s hardly brick, his teams play good football, they attack, he brings through youth. He would get us playing a lot better football than we have the past 3 years.

As long as he only get a two year contract. His teams start falling apart after that.

As long as he only get a two year contract. His teams start falling apart after that.
Or when he doesn’t get backed. Leicester sold some of their best players and never replaced them.

If he was still in charge they would not be getting relegated.

Back