• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Depends on what the job remit and model which Levy has in mind is.

If we're going down the Brighton/Brentford route for scouting, we might appoint a lower profile person than a Paratici. That would be easier to dovetail with Munn than a bigger name and maybe both the 'DOF' and Manager would report to Munn? Not sure that DoF is the right title in that case

There were reports that some DoFs were saying no as they wanted to report to Levy rather than Munn, or that they felt overlap between their and Munn's role. To a large extent 'Chief Football Officer' and 'Director of Football' kind of sound the same

Difficult to guess where the 'DoF' hire ends up

Yeah I'm not sure what the exact split in roles would be but DOF should surely organise all the scouting setup and set the style of play within the club that all age groups play then find talent to match (players, coaches and managers).

Yeah I'm not sure what the exact split in roles would be but DOF should surely organise all the scouting setup and set the style of play within the club that all age groups play then find talent to match (players, coaches and managers).

...sounds like a sensible remit, but that leaves Munn doing what?

- football administrative stuff
- football governance-y things like dealing with the FA and other bodies
-....?

Financial matters would be dealt with by our CFO (Collecot), commerical matters by the American Chief Commercial officer guy we hired etc

...sounds like a sensible remit, but that leaves Munn doing what?

- football administrative stuff
- football governance-y things like dealing with the FA and other bodies
-....?

Financial matters would be dealt with by our CFO (Collecot), commerical matters by the American Chief Commercial officer guy we hired etc

Setting up club partnerships, representing us with the boards, bridge to the fans. I'm struggling really because Levy is a control freak and I can't see him giving up much control.

I know you shouldn't really change your opinion on anyone based on the way Chelsea are run lately but something about the way Potter came across in a lot of his press conferences really put me off him this season. Can't quite put my finger on what it was though.

I know you shouldn't really change your opinion on anyone based on the way Chelsea are run lately but something about the way Potter came across in a lot of his press conferences really put me off him this season. Can't quite put my finger on what it was though.

Yeah but what else is there and frankly this club is going nowhere.

We need new owners asap.

I totally wouldn’t be surprised if the club appoints him as our next manager.

I would, because he's a smart guy who cares about the club.

He should be able to see that it would be Levy throwing him under the bus and damaging the club in a desperate bid to salvage something from his continuous incompetence and straight up uselessness.

Mason deserves a flourishing career elsewhere, not hitched to this sinking ship.

Back