• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
How are they comparable? One is our best manager in 40 years, who led us to league runner up and a dodgy handball away from a CL win. The other had some ok progress at bottom half teams in germany, then got booted out of Bayern after a year for being a massive bellend and falling out with all his players and board
Arteta has done more at arsenal than Poch did here
Would you take him?

He and JN are out in front on paper - both have differing potential downsides. The rest all seem more on the punt side to me
Oh based on those clearly linked yeh, I just feel the Poch is street's ahead of all out there slightly hype if we speak broadly...and like I say, I love the bloke

Anyway who it shall be it shall be, its one of those situations I'm not that stressed about TBH.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

How are they comparable? One is our best manager in 40 years, who led us to league runner up and a dodgy handball away from a CL win. The other had some ok progress at bottom half teams in germany, then got booted out of Bayern after a year for being a massive bellend and falling out with all his players and board
We had 90 minutes to recover from it and we did nothing.

We had 90 minutes to recover from it and we did nothing.

It's a typically misinformed yet provocative Gutterboy post. It was a handball going by the laws at the time. The football laws didn't also suggest that we had to be timid and passive for the rest of the 90 minutes, but we did, such is life. If only we had an inspiring manager....

Poch to Chelsea still not announced. Any chance that he is still waiting for Levy to change his mind?

If Levy does have a list from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 or whatever, Poch would presumably be on there somewhere so yes, there has to be a chance (not sure its a change mind, more just others being ruled out). I still think its completely logical though for Levy to have not spoken to him as Levy wouldnt learn much from that conversation.

If Levy does have a list from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 or whatever, Poch would presumably be on there somewhere so yes, there has to be a chance (not sure its a change mind, more just others being ruled out). I still think its completely logical though for Levy to have not spoken to him as Levy wouldnt learn much from that conversation.
Would - what could you achieve with a core of Romero, Spence, Udogie, Bentencur, Bissouma, Skipp, Sarr, Gil, Kulusevski and Richarlison - not be worth having?

Disagree on the last point there - i would expect that if he was on the list somewhere that there would be cursory contact just to check in and see if he would be/is still interested, the way the rumours portray it is though there has been no contact of any kind, which would suggest to me he's not in consideration.

Think it would be simply fantastic if at the last minute we led pochettino away from Chelsea as some form of pay back ... but I can't see any speculation linking us with pochettino, apart from gutterboys fantasy.

Doesn't seem like we are after him in an sense which really makes me wonder why ... more of a safe bet than anyone we are linked with.

I would imagine if Kane said to Levy that pochettino is thr man that would make him sign his life away, levy would take note.... but perhaps the senior players like kane have said no thanks ...

Kane explicitly said just a week ago that the club has been steadily losing its important values, those that made it successful, since Poch left

Disagree on the last point there - i would expect that if he was on the list somewhere that there would be cursory contact just to check in and see if he would be/is still interested, the way the rumours portray it is though there has been no contact of any kind, which would suggest to me he's not in consideration.

He's not on the list ..

Back