• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Back Four

Cos they don’t need them having already shown ambition and bought top players of course!

If I had have listed Van Dijk, Trent, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, you’d have quite rightly said we couldn’t get them even if we showed ambition.

Therefore I listed ones that were gettable if we showed ambition.

We should have taken Wan Bissaka for example. United paid less than we got for Walker....
They paid the same didn’t they? £45m

United want another CB... they may for Koulibally

city need one and they didn’t buy any

It happens

At the time they were reported as £52m-£54m for Walker. £50m for AWB.

Either way, hopefully you get my point! :D
Yeah I do
We (Poch) didn’t think we needed a right back in the summer (most of us did as we all knew Aurier was brick) so we spent money on other areas
I’d be stunned if we didn’t go for a RB this summer, and a DM and a LB and a striker. There clearly areas we need to improve on.

We could do a lot worse than going for the two FBs from Norwich, Zakaria as DM and Elvedi form Munchengladbach

Having wimmer here helped son and maybe signing players from the same team will speed up the translation to a big side

Which is what?
Buy the players the manager wants?
We need a root and branch change in our transfer business!
We must up the quality and consistency of all our signings!
GLC is the minimum levels we must be aiming at!
Steven Bergwijn is imho ok but not at the correct level for us!
There are some who surprise but the main the average ones are just that!

We need a root and branch change in our transfer business!
We must up the quality and consistency of all our signings!
GLC is the minimum levels we must be aiming at!
Steven Bergwijn is imho ok but not at the correct level for us!
There are some who surprise but the main the average ones are just that!
As I said the other day.. your judging Bergwein on 6 games... that’s mental
He scored 2 goals in those games and got injured in one
Don’t get caught in the short term short sighted way of too many fans.
Kane looked rubbish when he first came into the first team. He liked like a kid. He missed a penalty away to Hearts when I went up there in the Europa
IMO he is the best striker in the world now

We could do a lot worse than going for the two FBs from Norwich, Zakaria as DM and Elvedi form Munchengladbach

Having wimmer here helped son and maybe signing players from the same team will speed up the translation to a big side

Would go along with that but think we need to defensive midfielders unless we have plans for Amos.

As I said the other day.. your judging Bergwein on 6 games... that’s mental
He scored 2 goals in those games and got injured in one
Don’t get caught in the short term short sighted way of too many fans.
Kane looked rubbish when he first came into the first team. He liked like a kid. He missed a penalty away to Hearts when I went up there in the Europa
IMO he is the best striker in the world now

we got lucky with Kane.
We must not keep looking for the Kane’s because if we do the bad news is they will continue to come up empty - The Kane’s of this world really are not something you can gear up for long term!
Now Dele is a different matter young and an obvious no brainier! Don’t miss out on the Grealish’s for the want of money! Don’t buy make do and mends like Maura and don’t keep players that can’t stay fit!
We need to take a hard look at Wolves, excellent in the transfer department imho!

we got lucky with Kane.
We must not keep looking for the Kane’s because if we do the bad news is they will continue to come up empty - The Kane’s of this world really are not something you can gear up for long term!
Now Dele is a different matter young and an obvious no brainier! Don’t miss out on the Grealish’s for the want of money! Don’t buy make do and mends like Maura and don’t keep players that can’t stay fit!
We need to take a hard look at Wolves excellent in the transfer department imho!
Wolves do well as their part owned by the players agent
Every team has failures as well as successes
The key is accepting an investment can take time to mature too

I know.

Think we need more then one. Can see Mourinho playing two defensive midfielders at a base with speedy attackers on the outside and kane upfront.

Our best ever side had wanyama Dier and dembele.
He has played he can use there
It would be a huge investment otherwise to get two in and we have massive massive issues elsewhere
He has skipp too to cover

Wolves do well as their part owned by the players agent
Every team has failures as well as successes
The key is accepting an investment can take time to mature too

our big big problem is the mixed thinking defence wise.
Giving contracts to Toby is weird and Yan must be moved on.
We are need of two good centre halves, keep Tanganga and Dier. Sell Sanchez too skittish.
Sessegnon is not a left back of any shape or form. If you want one sell Ryan and get a proper one, put Davies in the pot to pay for him........I could go on but it’s not this easy I know!

our big big problem is the mixed thinking defence wise.
Giving contracts to Toby is weird and Yan must be moved on.
We are need of two good centre halves, keep Tanganga and Dier. Sell Sanchez too skittish.
Sessegnon is not a left back of any shape or form. If you want one sell Ryan and get a proper one, put Davies in the pot to pay for him........I could go on but it’s not this easy I know!
Again your being crazily has quick to react to sessegnon IMO, although I don’t see him as a LB

Sanchez has had some poor games lately but did me has been our best CB. I still say they can all play if they have decent FBs alongside them doing their jobs

jan does need to go for his own sake

Again your being crazily has quick to react to sessegnon IMO, although I don’t see him as a LB

Sanchez has had some poor games lately but did me has been a bacon sandwich. I still say they can all play if they have decent FBs alongside them doing their jobs

jan does need to go for his own sake

Sessegnon bless him was a stupid buy! Muddled thinking again! Could be a great player but we treat him like a spare prick at a wedding. He should be playing in a Bergwijn position, it drives me bloody mad!
We don’t half waste money!

He isn’t a stupid buy. He is a 19 year old that’s been injured for half a season and on his second manager here...
But we had no set plan for him and he was injured WHEN we bought him for £30m......then we try to play as bleeding wingback. Lol we needed a Rose replacement we got another we got bloody left wing forward in Sessegnon and we played him at left back AND then bought Bergwijn :eek:

But we had no set plan for him and he was injured WHEN we bought him for £30m......then we try to play as bleeding wingback. Lol we needed a Rose replacement we got another We got a left wing forward in Sessegnon and we played him at left back AND then bought Bergwijn :eek:
Maybe, just maybe Poch thought he could phase him in this season like he always did with players
I’m sure Poch didn’t start the season thinking it would be a clusterfudge of a season that would break grown men

Back