• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez might have made enough of a difference to win us the League. Can I take it you'd be happy to see him in a Spurs shirt too?

Maybe you would admit there is a "slight" difference between an unlikeable character ala Nani, and a total **** of a human being like Suarez?

Maybe you would admit there is a "slight" difference between an unlikeable character ala Nani, and a total **** of a human being like Suarez?

Massive difference in scale of ****ishness, yes, but at the end of the day, they're both ****s.

Which is why, more hypothetical points or not, I wouldn't want either of them at Spurs.

We did. It's been in Random previously.

I think it was the old bbc football forums where I clocked his username and was pretty confident it was him and he didn't know who I was so I did harass him for the bit, sent some good old chich style pm's to weird him out a bit \o/

Nani Bid Close

Next week apparently!

A few reports coming out late tonight are saying that we are going to try tempt United next week with a £8.9m for Nani.

Since the arrival of Moyes it looks as though Nani might not feature in his plans, United want around £15m for Nani but will be lucky to get that much for a player who will also try to demand a high wage.

http://triffictottenham.co.uk/nani-bid-close/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back