• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nani

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Spurspinter1 typing but I can't be arsed to log out and log in because I've probably forgot my password just so you know!

But yeah, the bolded bit....You really think it was random? I thought it worked pretty well and wouldn't put it down to luck

Huh?? Have I missed something along the line here? Are you guys related/friends/split personalities??

I would love him here, fast, skillful, decent shot and can play in either wing. Bale, Nani, Lennon and Townsend would give us excellent options. I wonder how much Man U would want for him? Plus remember hearing he wanted a huge wage.

I would love him here, fast, skillful, decent shot and can play in either wing. Bale, Nani, Lennon and Townsend would give us excellent options. I wonder how much Man U would want for him? Plus remember hearing he wanted a huge wage.

I thought United had admited that around 10 mill would be accepted.

Yep, if he's available and we are happy with his wages demands then it should be a no-brainer.

Excellent option for either flank, pacey, goal threat, and a decent age.

Snap him up!

He is a prick though.

Any talent has to be weighed up against this - and his inconsistency - and a decision made. For me it's not worth it, let him play his 1 good game in 5 and be a diving cheat somewhere else.

After taking four years to finally get rid of Bentley and thus making Spurs a **** free zone once again, the last thing we need to do is bring this tosser in.

Really? I don't like the guy, never did, but if we had him last year, we would be in the CL now ...

Are you just guessing that, or is it written in the Sefer Raziel HaMalach?

It's always hindsight guesses, but quite honestly, I don't think anyone would doubt he would have made a difference of 2-3 points even in the last half of the season.

It's always hindsight guesses, but quite honestly, I don't think anyone would doubt he would have made a difference of 2-3 points even in the last half of the season.

Suarez might have made enough of a difference to win us the League. Can I take it you'd be happy to see him in a Spurs shirt too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back