• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

Not that I'm trying to absolve him of any blame here (taking the ITK as true for.a moment) but it must be a difficult situation for a young guy to be in - surrounded by what sounds like an entourage of leeches turning his head as much for their benefit as his own. If my advisors were telling me I should be earning X Y and Z when I was in my late teens/early twenties Im not sure I could say I'd ignore them...

It's also interesting how ITK gets ignored/ridiculed when it comes to transfers but is being believed here

Not that I'm trying to absolve him of any blame here (taking the ITK as true for.a moment) but it must be a difficult situation for a young guy to be in - surrounded by what sounds like an entourage of leeches turning his head as much for their benefit as his own. If my advisors were telling me I should be earning X Y and Z when I was in my late teens/early twenties Im not sure I could say I'd ignore them...

It's also interesting how ITK gets ignored/ridiculed when it comes to transfers but is being believed here

I did think that after I posted, but at least this seems a little more plausible than 'we are signing landro demiao - i sees him from my tree at the lodge!!!!!1111'

I'm a big fan, but if he doesn't buy in then he has to go.
Ironically I likened him to souness.

Same thoughts from me.

I suspected the contract stuff annoyed ppl and attitude was currently an issue.

Let's hope he has knuckled down of late. Don't forget he came on at palace and played in recent f.a. Cup games, so hopefully he put this attitude stuff to bed a while back.

Is Poch reminding him who is boss by leaving him in London or has the issues with attitude flared up again.

Hopefully the former and he's involved on Sunday.

I think its the fact that its consistent with what people see (or don't see when it comes to Bentaleb's involvement!)

Why are so many on here believing this ITK when we now know all ITK is made up garbage

Perhaps he wasnt involved yesterday due to injury? If so its one that hasnt been reported anywhere.

Alternatively perhaps he is part of the UK delegation trying to re-negotiate our position within the EU and therefore wasnt available?

Or perhaps he has not done enough in training over a prolonged period when available to be selected for the squad?

Perhaps he wasnt involved yesterday due to injury? If so its one that hasnt been reported anywhere.

Alternatively perhaps he is part of the UK delegation trying to re-negotiate our position within the EU and therefore wasnt available?

Or perhaps he has not done enough in training over a prolonged period when available to be selected for the squad?

I go for option 2 please Bob.

People are more likely to believe something that reinforces their prejudices. This rumour will get quoted by someone as fact before the end of the summer.

Let's wait and see the line-ups in the FA Cup and 2nd leg vs Fiorentina before we take that bit of ITK any more seriously than normal.....

....having said that, if Tielemans were to be brought into the squad in the summer, would he bring some/most of the qualities that a fit and firing Bentaleb would?
:oops::eek:
Good point.

Seeing Mason change his way of playing yesterday and playing very safe and doing most of his passing with the CBs shows that he has developed his mindset to play the deeper role more like Dier. Nabil needs to do this as I do not think Poch sees him as a natural fit for anywhere else on the pitch.

The attitude and agent stuff is just hearsay so I don't see the point in speculating. I think it's more about his mental ability to play that role.

With that in mind, seeing him play with U21s would follow the Townsend route and may mean Poch has given up on him.

Hope not.

Seeing Mason change his way of playing yesterday and playing very safe and doing most of his passing with the CBs shows that he has developed his mindset to play the deeper role more like Dier. Nabil needs to do this as I do not think Poch sees him as a natural fit for anywhere else on the pitch.

The attitude and agent stuff is just hearsay so I don't see the point in speculating. I think it's more about his mental ability to play that role.

With that in mind, seeing him play with U21s would follow the Townsend route and may mean Poch has given up on him.

Hope not.

Onomah has been playing back with the U21s again recently too, so I wouldn't read too much into that.

I think, due to his injury, he's just fallen behind Carroll in the pecking order for the time being. And last night we already had 2CMs on the bench and Poch probably wanted some AM options

Back