• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

Re: Official Nabil Bentaleb Thread

So back on track, are we going to see this lad being developed into the player that anchors our midfield but who can also get forward??

TBF i think he's not mistaken. Dunno about ****ging him off but you're very critical to say the least.

I just know how good he can be, so I'm quite critical when I think he can be doing better. Not saying that at his age he should be performing like he did against Saudi Sportswashing Machine every week. I think I was more annoyed that he was starting games and slowly becoming Mr. Undroppable

Based on those highlights he took to international football like a duck to water, just like when he broke into the Premiership.

So back on track, are we going to see this lad being developed into the player that anchors our midfield but who can also get forward??

That would be my first guess at least, he looks perfect for that deeper playmaker role.

I just know how good he can be, so I'm quite critical when I think he can be doing better. Not saying that at his age he should be performing like he did against Saudi Sportswashing Machine every week. I think I was more annoyed that he was starting games and slowly becoming Mr. Undroppable

I guess that's one more to chalk up in the "stuff people got wrong about Sherwood" column. After arguably being our man of the match against Saudi Sportswashing Machine he started two more games (Dnipro and Norwich away) and was then on the bench for the second leg against Dnipro and Cardiff.

I guess that's one more to chalk up in the "stuff people got wrong about Sherwood" column. After arguably being our man of the match against Saudi Sportswashing Machine he started two more games (Dnipro and Norwich away) and was then on the bench for the second leg against Dnipro and Cardiff.

Agreed.

Then again, he was poor against Dnipro and Norwich, so it was justified.

A couple of stories tonight saying he'll be off to UTD if we miss out on the Champions League lol. Moyes has sent scouts to watch him if you believe the BS online

A couple of stories tonight saying he'll be off to UTD if we miss out on the Champions League lol. Moyes has sent scouts to watch him if you believe the BS online

Who? Bentaleb? Weapons grade horse****.

Tbf, I know he is rated amongst both Arsenal and Liverpool fans, we'll at least then ones that I know anyway

What if Manure miss out on CL...? :-k

It's all BS but I was more interested to see people's reactions given how some people think he won't cut it. I personally think he's well worth developing for the future.

You can tell the stories are ******** as they mention that our failure to qualify for the CL may seal the deal, but Man Utd are not going to be in the CL next season either.

absolutely fantastic performance from Bentaleb this guys gonna be a player

Sherwood shouldn't be let anywhere near this guy in case he ruins him.

Not too shabby for a 19 year old with only a handful of first team games under his belt playing in a struggling side =D>

@Squawka: Nabil Bentaleb vs Benfica in numbers: completed 45/50 passes (90%). won 4 tackles. 3 interceptions. 1/2 take ons.
BjMjx7LCIAAh9f6.png

Not too shabby for a 19 year old with only a handful of first team games under his belt playing in a struggling side =D>

@Squawka: Nabil Bentaleb vs Benfica in numbers: completed 45/50 passes (90%). won 4 tackles. 3 interceptions. 1/2 take ons.
BjMjx7LCIAAh9f6.png

And Hilariously there were posts in the OMT complaining about him giving the ball away.

Great player, would play him every game till end of season. Now we've little to play for we might as well give him the experience.

And Hilariously there were posts in the OMT complaining about him giving the ball away.

Great player, would play him every game till end of season. Now we've little to play for we might as well give him the experience.

Nope. it was just 1 person who has had a distaste for Bentaleb from the start.

For the rest of the season I'd play :

---------Sandro--Bentaleb-----------
-------------------------------------
Whoever------Eriksen----------Chadli
-------------------------------------
---------------Ade------------------

He's the gem of our season. But we need to back off and let him develop and grow. Not expect too much too soon. If we works on his shooting (which isn't half bad now) and positioning he has all the tools.

Back