• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

I will be annoyed if Nabil leaves and Mason stays.

I've always like Mason but cant see him ever being a regular start for a top 6 PL team. The only way I can see him staying at SPurs beyond the next 12 months is if he's happy to have the sort of squad place that Nicky Butt or Phil Neville had at Utd....and by that I mean generally a squad player and only ever a starter in real purple patches of form

If NB is off, I do think we need another CM this summer. We have VW to cover Dier, but no-one of the right standard to cover Dembele

I've always like Mason but cant see him ever being a regular start for a top 6 PL team. The only way I can see him staying at SPurs beyond the next 12 months is if he's happy to have the sort of squad place that Nicky Butt or Phil Neville had at Utd....and by that I mean generally a squad player and only ever a starter in real purple patches of form

If NB is off, I do think we need another CM this summer. We have VW to cover Dier, but no-one of the right standard to cover Dembele

Bentaleb hardly featured last season, so I am not sure that it is a loss that will be particularly hard to cover and if we bring in another player, we are blocking opportunities for the youth players to get game time.

Disappointed in this. He has lots of talent, albeit not on show last season very much, but did very well the season before. I hope we don't regret this. Ditto for Pritchard.

Mason has said (either as reported by Roy here or in an interview, can't remember which) that we wants to fight for his place.
Maybe (maybe) Bentaleb (and Pritchard) wanted more assurances which Poch can't or won't give : so it could be the decision to move on is theirs as well as the club's.
There were some reports that the club is open to a loan deal for Bentaleb to Benfica, and I read something last night that Leeds were after Pritchard on loan (although he has already proved himself outside of the PL, so whether that would be of value might be debateable). However I can't imagine that we'd keep them all on the books, although it would be an option to see how they fare elsewhere before letting them go completely.

Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏@JackPittBrooke 3m3 minutes ago
News: Spurs demand £10m at least for Nabil Bentaleb, who wants to stay in PL. Not much interest yet at that price.
Similar situation to Alex Pritchard. Spurs demanding up to £9m but few Champ clubs willing to pay that much for him.
Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏@JackPittBrooke 1m1 minute ago
Also told that, contrary to some reports, Kieran Trippier is going nowhere. Wants to stay and fight for his place at Spurs.

News: Spurs demand £10m at least for Nabil Bentaleb, who wants to stay in PL. Not much interest yet at that price.
Similar situation to Alex Pritchard. Spurs demanding up to £9m but few Champ clubs willing to pay that much for him.
Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏@JackPittBrooke 1m1 minute ago
Also told that, contrary to some reports, Kieran Trippier is going nowhere. Wants to stay and fight for his place at Spurs.
In a World where Jordan Ibe fetches £15 million, I don't see how Pritchard isn't easily worth £9 million we apparently want for him. Bentaleb on the other hand is surely worth a LOT more than £10 million? The only thing that could skew Bentaleb's transfer value is if he is on a very large contract.

In a World where Jordan Ibe fetches £15 million, I don't see how Pritchard isn't easily worth £9 million we apparently want for him. Bentaleb on the other hand is surely worth a LOT more than £10 million? The only thing that could skew Bentaleb's transfer value is if he is on a very large contract.

Wages won't be a concern for PSG if they are still the prime suitor

Back