• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Biggest positive for me was that he actually looked like a player that suits the way we play. Much improved movement and passing. Did well today.

Again, as does every player. But heaven forbid Sissoko lose possession, just like every player does.
Yes, and last game when he was caught offside, all hell broke lose and there was no end to how incredible stupid he was for being offside. How many times did Kane totally unnecessary stray offside today? Must have been 7 or 8 times.

Yes, and last game when he was caught offside, all hell broke lose and there was no end to how incredible stupid he was for being offside. How many times did Kane totally unnecessary stray offside today? Must have been 7 or 8 times.

The difference being that Kane scored two goals and is a striker. You expect your main striker to be offside on occasion. That said I don't get some of the hate for Sissoko on here, he did fine today, and seems to be improving week by week.

The offside wasn't even the problem, it's what he did afterwards given he had a metre head start....and all hell didn't break loose...And Kane's position bears no comparison as they play different positions....Why am I even bothering to write this? Your post is beyond stupid.

But he didn't look terrible today for the most part.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The difference being that Kane scored two goals and is a striker. You expect your main striker to be offside on occasion. That said I don't get some of the hate for Sissoko on here, he did fine today, and seems to be improving week by week.

I agree - his best game in a Spurs shirt to date and he does seem to be improving bit by bit.

I'm fairly pleased with Sissoko's play this season. Far from perfect, to be sure, but he's put himself about and he's a handful to deal with shoulder-to-shoulder. A big, gnarly, abrasive component to grind and erode opposing players' capabilities. I didn't like his play last season, but the more he's allowed to get involved, the better he gets. Playing him in the middle suits his style and his attitude.

And then, off at 65 mins. Job done. On with someone else to take advantage of all the gritty gnawing and grinding he's done. It's not always pretty, but it can be very effective in a league where so many games are battles of attrition.

Sissoko played better yesterday than Wanyama did against Chelsea (it was the worst game i have Wanyama play for us). Ok, West Ham are not as good as Chelsea and they both play a slightly different role in the midfield - but against Chelsea Wanyama gave the ball away, a lot, in dangerous positions and one of them led to their winner.

I think Sissoko is doing alright, he is improving - he may be a squad player rather than a regular 1st choice, but he is a decent back up and adds strength to our squad.

Um...what does that mean?

When I see that picture all I can think of is a bird feeding her hungry (ugly) chicks in the nest.

Back