• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

From which part of the stadium? Are you actually being serious?

not in the stadium that i’ve heard, but on here, on social media, 45 mins may be an exaggeration but I think it’s accurate to say not all players are given the same amount of rope, some minds are made up and small things are jumped on early if the face doesn’t fit

OK today? LOL!!

The fact that he played without too much wrong or right in this game ... people need to push their views.

He did miss a few passes and gave it away. But overall that's what is expected.

But let's not celebrate an average performance no matter who the player

The fact that he played without too much wrong or right in this game ... people need to push their views.

He did miss a few passes and gave it away. But overall that's what is expected.

But let's not celebrate an average performance no matter who the player

Average? LOL!! He is no Modric but to underestimate his role in Spurs shutting down West Ham's midfield. Kouyate and Noble were restricted to being puny show dogs...

He got applauded and a song coming off, didn't he? I had to watch without volume, but it looked that way judging from his response.

That's all that matters, that our boys in the stands supports him, gets his confidence up. I only got to see the first half, and thought siss was ok, nice link up play with Aurier. It's nice to see the two of them getting on. :)

Again, I think he was decent today, played his part in a good win, not saying it was a 9 or 10 but he's a trusted member of this team now.

People saying 'he gave it away a couple of times' literally every other player does that too. It's not a Sissoko thing.

He was okay, but Hernandez's goal was on him - left him unmarked at the back stick. I don't think he had a good game, bearing that in mind.

Reactions: DTA
Again, as does every player. But heaven forbid Sissoko lose possession, just like every player does.
I see people being critical of Alli. He had one assist and another direct involvement for a goal. Gave away possession too much, but tried and created with end product while working hard for the team. Overall a performance that would have ranked as one of Sissoko's best ever in a Spurs shirt.

We have high standards these days. Sissoko is being judged by those high standards, just like everyone else. Possibly bar very new signings.

I see people being critical of Alli. He had one assist and another direct involvement for a goal. Gave away possession too much, but tried and created with end product while working hard for the team. Overall a performance that would have ranked as one of Sissoko's best ever in a Spurs shirt.

We have high standards these days. Sissoko is being judged by those high standards, just like everyone else. Possibly bar very new signings.

Totally cool with that. But as always, it's picking him out as definitively worse if he say, doesn't complete a pass, when every player does that. That's the only thing I have a problem with. Nothing wrong with high standards. He just played his part in a big win.

He is beginning to change some minds I would say. Maybe not everyone, some are not for changing, but he is changing mine at least. To be frank I thought he had no place in the squad this season but he seems to have found one. And I know he is never going to the silky dribbler Dembele is or the unstoppable force that is Wanyama but that doesn't mean he can't be a useful rotation option when we need it.
He does need to add some end product though.

Last edited:
Back