• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I think he needs the freedom to impose, which isnt easy in a poch team where its about OCD-style ball possession instead of making glory runs.

I think he needs the freedom to impose, which isnt easy in a poch team where its about OCD-style ball possession instead of making glory runs.
Yet the three behind the 1 up front frequently rotate under Poch. Maybe Sissoko hasn't quite become accustomed to that style.

His mum and Didier Deschamps perhaps? Of course it's early days, and of course I wish to be proved wrong but from the start the transfer seemed pretty mental...
Ha ha! If Redknapp or Pulis were to spend £30m on Sissoko, it would make sense, i.e. agent fees and manila envelopes.

But it seems like El Poco pushed all his chips into the centre of the table and made Levy prove his genuine backing, regardless of the player involved. Let's hope Sissoko has reserves of talent nobody has yet witnessed.

Every time I'm reminded we signed him I cry a little bit, when I am reminded we spent 30 million on him I seriously consider locking myself in the garage and turning the car engine on.

I still don't want to believe we are really paying £30m for him.........we can't be

Still do not know why we spunked £30m on him and not got a useful ball playing midfielder.

Great to see he has the support of the fans. Speaking from a personal point of view, I like to support a player while he is wearing a spurs shirt until proven otherwise.

We are only nattering on here, his purchase is a little strange no matter how ardent a fan you are.
This then leads to "well I'm not writing him off" I doubt any body really is, we all want him to score and create. Most fans will cheer Trump if he was wearing the right shirt.
On here we prattle and nag and basically chew the cud. Only thing missing is descent pint and some peanuts. :D

We are only nattering on here, his purchase is a little strange no matter how ardent a fan you are.
This then leads to "well I'm not writing him off" I doubt any body really is, we all want him to score and create. Most fans will cheer Trump if he was wearing the right shirt.
On here we prattle and nag and basically chew the cud. Only thing missing is descent pint and some peanuts. :D

and some cheap ho's

It's fair comment and relevant to a forum

Back