• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Was great today, I’m always pleased when spurs players exceed my expectations. I would have got rid of him and Aurier based on last seasons performances but credit to them both for knocking down under a coaching team that seems to be capable of improving players better than any other in the league. Sissoko in particular looks so much more comfortable on the ball now.

Nice touch that he had Dembele’s song sung a few times.

Pretty sure it's the White Stripes mate :D

He has been getting that for a while now though, great to see. Also great to see him beasting his way around, needed so badly after Dembele and Wanyama have either been injured or poor for too long.

Morata over Giroud is another strange one to me. The french fudger is a very effective striker whereas Morata is just offside.

Girlie has really struggled to score

But Morata is IMO too basic all round for their game

Their crying out for a more dynamic striker

Girlie has really struggled to score

But Morata is IMO too basic all round for their game

Their crying out for a more dynamic striker
3 in his last 4 but a bit of a barren run before that. Maybe I think he has been more prolific than he has as he always scores against us :confused:

Morata over Giroud is another strange one to me. The french fudger is a very effective striker whereas Morata is just offside.

He is, Morata hasn’t shown his best for Chelsea yet.

I’m still annoyed about the goal, when Giroud is on and they work it wide there is only one ball coming, how we schemed that to have Giroud being covered by all five foot and 50kg dripping wet Fyoth rather than Toby I don’t know.

He is, Morata hasn’t shown his best for Chelsea yet.

I’m still annoyed about the goal, when Giroud is on and they work it wide there is only one ball coming, how we schemed that to have Giroud being covered by all five foot and 50kg dripping wet Fyoth rather than Toby I don’t know.

It was a great cross TBF

Always had faith in Siss. Knew he would come good for us. :p

Just kidding, obviously, but man has he been useful for us recently. Another great performance by him yesterday, his best for us yet by a mile! Great work defensively and offensively.

Back