• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

MOM without a doubt ( imo) Sissoko was/has been far more impressive over recent games then Dembélé that's for sure.

Surely Dembele can no longer start games against quality and physical opposition. To see him bundled off the ball by both the behemoths named Silva, was very disheartening.

What's his control success rate?
According to the stats on whoscored.com; the worst rated players on the pitch for being poor in possession of the ball in Monday night's game were jointly Erik Lamela, Harry Kane and Benjamin Mendy, with Lamela being the overall worst purely in terms of control success rate:

Kane was dispossessed by the opposition (not while dribbling with the ball) four times and badly controlled the ball twice.

Lamela was dispossessed by the opposition (not while dribbling with the ball) once and badly controlled the ball five times. That is in addition to his shocking spaz over the bar of our best chance with ten minutes remaining).

Benjamin Mendy was dispossessed twice (not while dribbling with the ball) and badly controlled the ball four times.

According to the stats on whoscored.com; the worst rated players on the pitch for being poor in possession of the ball in Monday night's game were jointly Erik Lamela, Harry Kane and Benjamin Mendy, with Lamela being the overall worst purely in terms of control success rate:

Kane was dispossessed by the opposition (not while dribbling with the ball) four times and badly controlled the ball twice.

Lamela was dispossessed by the opposition (not while dribbling with the ball) once and badly controlled the ball five times. That is in addition to his shocking spaz over the bar of our best chance with ten minutes remaining).

Benjamin Mendy was dispossessed twice (not while dribbling with the ball) and badly controlled the ball four times.
That Mendy was toilet. He looked as uncomfortable
On the ball as Sissoko usually does which may be acceptable for a defender but not for a team who wants to play out from the back - then the way Trippier bullied him off the ball was just laughable.
Sissoko played well (best I’ve seen and reminiscent of his good Euros game) and I think he would be an asset for a team that needs to counter attack and be out of possession more often than not - unfortunately there’s not many games for us in which we will be in that situation. Hopefully he can take some confidence into his next appearance.

That Mendy was toilet. He looked as uncomfortable
On the ball as Sissoko usually does which may be acceptable for a defender but not for a team who wants to play out from the back - then the way Trippier bullied him off the ball was just laughable.
Sissoko played well (best I’ve seen and reminiscent of his good Euros game) and I think he would be an asset for a team that needs to counter attack and be out of possession more often than not - unfortunately there’s not many games for us in which we will be in that situation. Hopefully he can take some confidence into his next appearance.
Only the ones that really matter.

There is a weak but annoyingly memorable song called Smoko by The Chats

It's about an Australian workman who is on a smoking break, and doesn't want to be disturbed, so he says:

I'm on Smoko, so leave me alone

Now every time the commentator says Sissoko, I think

I'm Sissoko, just leave me alone

Was pleased to see him come on against West Ham!!

The tide has turned.

The time is now.

The new monster Sissoko has been activated.

Whisper it.... #Believe....

He needs a proper song. Make it happen.

“Oh you'll be going loco, for Moussa Sissoko,
If you play too long...
Yes, you'll be going loco, for Moussa Sissoko,
His magic down there is so strong....”

#believe

He needs a proper song. Make it happen.

“Oh you'll be going loco, for Moussa Sissoko,
If you play too long...
Yes, you'll be going loco, for Moussa Sissoko,
His magic down there is so strong....”

#believe
I thought it was ‘wake me up before you go go, who needs Bale when you’ve got Sissoko’?

The scuffed shot?

giphy.gif

Back