• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

It is bloody amazing to watch him retrieve the ball and then just take it past a maze of confused players: he always seems like he's on the verge of losing it because of the boldness with which he moves forward, but you know he never does.

It was frustrating in the past because he'd usually dribble into blind alleys, or into trouble (as a DM), or take it somewhere promising but then delay or mess up the crucial final pass: now that his decision-making's improved, it's simply wonderful to watch. :D

Can't believe he's not getting any recognition from so-called 'pundits'. Easily the best player on the park today (for me), but there were some other cracking performances too.

He's been an absolute monster this season. Long may it continue. Just hope his hips are ok.

Can't believe he's not getting any recognition from so-called 'pundits'. Easily the best player on the park today (for me), but there were some other cracking performances too.

He's been an absolute monster this season. Long may it continue. Just hope his hips are ok.
I think Jenas gave him MOM on Radio 5 but I wasn't listening intently... It was all too easy today... We are way too good for that shower of claret and poo

Dembele is our player of the season so far, at least in terms of the consistency of his performances. He has been a revelation this season. He has worked hard, set attacking plays in motion & scored key goals. He has played a big part in our impressive performances this season. Happy that he's here to stay. :)

Yep. Man of the match. AGAIN.

I know I've ribbed you a few times @gutterboy but are you the type of fan of who admits their mistakes? Or are you blindly stubborn and refuse to change your opinions? Admit it. Dembele is playing at an incredible level and one of the best players in our team?

Though you wanting to drop him for today's game makes me fear you're the latter... Hope I'm wrong.

So glad he has come good, the fact that Poch wants to keep Townsend around makes me wonder if Poch is a magican who can see things no one else can.

I wanted Dembele sold in the summer, glad I was wrong.

You can almost see a confidence halo above him increasing with each game. Today there were smart passes at the end of his runs - while holding people off. Needs a new contract. He can keep going becoming a better player. As the game opens up and players tire he becomes even more of a beast.

Yep. Man of the match. AGAIN.

I know I've ribbed you a few times @gutterboy but are you the type of fan of who admits their mistakes? Or are you blindly stubborn and refuse to change your opinions? Admit it. Dembele is playing at an incredible level and one of the best players in our team?

Though you wanting to drop him for today's game makes me fear you're the latter... Hope I'm wrong.

He has a massive hard on for Mason and Dembele is keeping Mason out of the team so i guess GB will try and find some flaw in his performance.

Back