• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

I have done a bit but you get a lot of "have a go" hecklers who suddenly go silent when they get asked to follow up.

My experiences are similar. That's why I like to wow them with facts; for instance -

Our manager clearly wants him, he was a significant cog in the machine that Poch worked well with last year.
He made more interceptions and tackles than any other player in the league over the past 2 years.
He is now a full France international.
And is a bloody good footballer.
He plays the passing game better than any/all of our midfielders.
Is perfectly acclimatized to English football.
Has a very good working relationship with Jay Rodriguez (who we also may sign)

Your turn to heckle.

These Southampton players are three times more expensive than they are worth.

This guy is no better than what we already have got and will only be borderline first team....why is everybody so excited about him. He is just somebody new.

I hope he doesn't sign for our own good.

New to you maybe.

Pundits and ex players have been saying he is THE most underrated player in the premiership for the last 2 SEASONS.

My experiences are similar. That's why I like to wow them with facts; for instance -

Our manager clearly wants him, he was a significant cog in the machine that Poch worked well with last year.
He made more interceptions and tackles than any other player in the league over the past 2 years.
He is now a full France international.
And is a bloody good footballer.
He plays the passing game better than any/all of our midfielders.
Is perfectly acclimatized to English football.
Has a very good working relationship with Jay Rodriguez (who we also may sign)

Your turn to heckle.

How much for only the 5 or 6th best player at 8th placed Saints?

He'll get his move doubt it'll be to us tho. Levy clearly playing silly beggars as usual. Shows a difference how united Liverpool and arsenal have gone about business buying saints players compared with our micky mouse outfit.

Don't talk smack. There's nothing clear about it at all. You haven't a clue what's happening. You haven't a clue what happened with Liverpool and Arsenal.

There could be all sorts of things at play here - not least, the possibility that the Saints board has finally come to its senses and realises that the club needs to stop haemorrhaging top players. Or it could simply be that Saints are bitter about losing their manager to Spurs (which precipitated the exodus) and are consequently determined not to lose players to Spurs too.

What on earth are you on about?

he means they bought players with minimal fuss and as usual our transfers are sagas. if we done our business quicker then maybe it would be Liverpool struggling to sign their choices.

now we have to contend with a club not desperate for money but instead desperate for survival

How much for only the 5 or 6th best player at 8th placed Saints?

according to their supporters he was their best player last season and was the player they wanted to keep above all others - as per the link to the saints forum a few pages back

The Saints chairman when asked directly on talksports said if the players wanted to leave they would re-evaluate their stance.

To be honest, all of this is academic. Our manager knows everything about his game and what he can do. It does not matter if he is the worst player at Southampton. If Poch thinks that he is the right player to improve us and there is a deal to be done, we should try our best to secure him.

To be honest, all of this is academic. Our manager knows everything about his game and what he can do. It does not matter if he is the worst player at Southampton. If Poch thinks that he is the right player to improve us and there is a deal to be done, we should try our best to secure him.

I don't agree.

If he's the worst player at Southampton then we should stay clear irrespective of what the manager wants.

5th or 6th best player, wow, ridiculous

Saints are selling everybody (or they were), the team has been stripped of its better players by Liverpool, arsenal and Utd. He will be the 5th to go....we are just late to the sale all of the better players (or ones with potential) have gone.

We haven't seen the price yet but let's not get carried away here.

I don't agree.

If he's the worst player at Southampton then we should stay clear irrespective of what the manager wants.

i think in that scenario id be willing to trust the judgment of the manager who would have worked with the player day in day out rather than the opinions of supporters.

Back