• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

or that the leaks were designed with this response in mind - show the fans that they aren't as bad as first thought
If that is the case, I think that it will backfire because the players are not going to appreciate being messed around like that

Oh dear, guess NHL Ralph forgot to let Morgan know he was staying before he went on SSN.

Feel rather sorry for SCBC, guess it's all the football food chain though, and we're reminded of our place in that plenty often enough.

Aye. Things is, having seen Bale, Modric, Berba and Carrick leave over the years I'd expected to not be bothered about taking another clubs assets. Actually feels kinda ****ty though.

Well he's not a happy bunny. I guess from his perspective he has seen all these other players sold and he has assisted in Southamptons rise from League 1 and probably thinks he deserves the chance more than most to further his career. Expect the transfer request to be handed in promptly if it hasn't been already.

My guess is that this was almost done and dusted, but negotiations for players they'd identified as replacements had collapsed because nobody is interested in joining a club that's sold five key first team players with two more looking to go in the space of two months.

Unprofessional behaviour from MS. Not unexpected in the modern game. He's surely frustrated after probably being told the move was as good as done and then told he'd have to stay and play in what looks like being a lower mid-table finish at best, if not a relegation battle. Still should have kept his cool though, you can force through a move without acting like a **** in the media.

What fuss has he been kicking up?

I've read what he's said to the press and he's been handling it in the correct manner with no fuss being kicked at all.

No fuss you was saying? 99.9% of players are the same, and when a player of his ilk is left on a shinking ship you honestly think he's going to sit there and take it?

Once a player starts this there's only one way he's going and thats to the exit door. Doesn't guarantee its to us of course....

He'll get his move doubt it'll be to us tho. Levy clearly playing silly beggars as usual. Shows a difference how united Liverpool and arsenal have gone about business buying saints players compared with our micky mouse outfit.

No fuss you was saying? 99.9% of players are the same, and when a player of his ilk is left on a shinking ship you honestly think he's going to sit there and take it?

Once a player starts this there's only one way he's going and thats to the exit door. Doesn't guarantee its to us of course....

Ok there's a fuss now obviously. AT the time there wasn't...now there is.

Regarding your bolded bit.....you mean like Luka Modric when he stated he wanted to join Chelski?

He'll get his move doubt it'll be to us tho. Levy clearly playing silly beggars as usual. Shows a difference how united Liverpool and arsenal have gone about business buying saints players compared with our micky mouse outfit.

What on earth are you on about?

btw i take back what i said.

APparently on the talksport interview the chairman said "if a player wants to move we will reevaluate"....i didn't know he added that bit so that previous statement of his does not hold as much weight as i previously thought.

These Southampton players are three times more expensive than they are worth.

This guy is no better than what we already have got and will only be borderline first team....why is everybody so excited about him. He is just somebody new.

I hope he doesn't sign for our own good.

Has nothing to do with how we are as a club.

Had we bought schneiderlin as the first player to leave saints there wouldn't have been an issue.

This has everything to do with the mess saints have made of their own affairs..

Ok there's a fuss now obviously. AT the time there wasn't...now there is.

Regarding your bolded bit.....you mean like Luka Modric when he stated he wanted to join Chelski?

Of course Modric is a great example, but in just about anything you can think of there is always an exception to the rule.

Lets be honest the chances of him staying are minimal, I still dont believe the chairman was being truthful regarding that statement but we shall see....

btw i take back what i said.

APparently on the talksport interview the chairman said "if a player wants to move we will reevaluate"....i didn't know he added that bit so that previous statement of his does not hold as much weight as i previously thought.

Did he? I didnt hear that either, maybe Schneiderlin did and five minutes later he tweets that....

These Southampton players are three times more expensive than they are worth.

This guy is no better than what we already have got and will only be borderline first team....why is everybody so excited about him. He is just somebody new.

I hope he doesn't sign for our own good.

Do you do much open mic comedy?

Nobody chairman in charge of nothing club in ****ty provincial town populated by immigrants and farmers makes statement to unheard of local rag?

Move along.

come on Levy, if the player wants to come lets get it done quickly..........Schneiderlingading is the one to concentrate on, not too fussed about Rodders

Back