• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mobile upgrade help please

Had a look this afternoon and I like the look of (and reviews) for both the Galaxy S3 and the HTC One X. I still think they are too big though.

I'm leaning towards waiting for the new iPhone.

Take a look at reviews for the one s if that's the case, although I find that the reduced thickness of the newer phones means despite the screen size they're just as easy to handle as the older ones smaller phones.

Which is getting bigger :ross:

Really? b***ocks! I thought it was just the screen was getting bigger? ok, that might change things....

EDIT: Just looked at some leaked images (dunno if real or not) and it looks like the iPhone 5 is slightly taller but not much wider. But still think I may have to get with the times and accept bigger is always better!!

Leaning towards an s3 now, according to some sites, even with the new iphone improvements there will still be some areas where the Samsung still holds it own.... gonna pop out later on to check one out.

Last edited:
Back