• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

Re: Dawson

Yer agree I think at the time last season I thought sell them all

Lol to be fair I still have high hopes for Chiriches and Verts is still class, just had an off season (I hope) Would keep Dawson as the back up and maybe get rid of Kaboul if his injuries are still a problem....

The problem with having Dawson as a back up is over the past 2 years due to injuries and suspension he often seems to play when fit and therein lies the problem, nice guy but he is a mistake waiting to happen. Once he gets turned, and that seems to happen more often these days, he is left for dead. Nice guy, love his personality but he simply is not good enough. I feel he is by far the weakest defender on the floor.

They were but out of the 3 Dawson is the weakest and its time we looked at selling so hopefully it's true.

While Dawson did indeed look pretty ropey last season - I thought he still looked about twice as good as Chiriches and 4 times as good as Kaboul.

I don't at all mind us selling Dawson, but he'd be behind the two above in my Spurs centre half exit list.

BBC Radio Humberside say that Hull have agreed a fee for Daws

David Burns @bbcburnsy

Club sources playing down Tom Ince deal but I'm told talks today. Also suggested they've agreed a fee for Dawson.Wait and see? #hcafc

Wasn't the consensus by the end of last season that Kaboul needs to be replaced? Therefore if Dawson is going we need to be looking at 2 CBs, unless that Velovic is ready....

Wasn't the consensus by the end of last season that Kaboul needs to be replaced? Therefore if Dawson is going we need to be looking at 2 CBs, unless that Velovic is ready....

I thought it was a split between wait and see if he can regain form and sell for Kaboul. Since he hasn't been released I guess he's still got one year left. If we're going to get any money for Dawson, now is the last chance for that.

I thought it was a split between wait and see if he can regain form and sell for Kaboul. Since he hasn't been released I guess he's still got one year left. If we're going to get any money for Dawson, now is the last chance for that.

I would get rid of Kaboul irrespective of form.... I don't think we can go into a season with a back up centre half who is only fit for an average of around 10 games a season.

BBC Radio Humberside say that Hull have agreed a fee for Daws

David Burns @bbcburnsy

Club sources playing down Tom Ince deal but I'm told talks today. Also suggested they've agreed a fee for Dawson.Wait and see? #hcafc

Not done yet I guess but rather disappointing if true.

I thought more people would rather see Dawson replaced

Kaboul can stay unless there are serious fitness issues, but that's knowledge none of us are privy to.

Dawson - sell, sell, sell. It's long overdue.

I'd even sell Vertonghen if a decent offer came in. Had enough of his mistakes and poor attitude.

Kaboul can stay unless there are serious fitness issues, but that's knowledge none of us are privy to.

Dawson - sell, sell, sell. It's long overdue.

I'd even sell Vertonghen if a decent offer came in. Had enough of his mistakes and poor attitude.

Why would you keep an injury prone Kaboul ahead of Dawson? Just cant see that.

I wouldnt sell Vertonghen, he oozes class - Ill forgive him for last season, so much turbulance lets see how he does this season. If more of the same then by all means Ill get on board....

Why would you keep an injury prone Kaboul ahead of Dawson? Just cant see that.

I wouldnt sell Vertonghen, he oozes class - Ill forgive him for last season, so much turbulance lets see how he does this season. If more of the same then by all means Ill get on board....

I'm willing to let all of them go.

I don't know what Kaboul's situation is, but it looks like we're going to give him one more season to prove himself. Whether that means we bring in an extra CB, I don't know. I do know Dawson isn't good enough and should gone years ago.

Back