• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Gotta say I’m struggling to see why people are upset with Poch’s comments recently. He manages Chelsea now, what do people expect him to say? “I really wanted to go back Spurs and I wish I wasn’t here managing Chelsea”. Would be like starting a new relationship but still going on about your ex who you can’t get over and still love them. And let’s be honest, he was hardly wrong in anything he said about Chelsea, they have been the most successful side in British football in the last 15 odd years. We sacked him don’t forget. He didn’t leave US high and dry.

Gotta say I’m struggling to see why people are upset with Poch’s comments recently. He manages Chelsea now, what do people expect him to say? “I really wanted to go back Spurs and I wish I wasn’t here managing Chelsea”. Would be like starting a new relationship but still going on about your ex who you can’t get over and still love them. And let’s be honest, he was hardly wrong in anything he said about Chelsea, they have been the most successful side in British football in the last 15 odd years. We sacked him don’t forget. He didn’t leave US high and dry.

Agree with that from the Spurs point of view.

But I’d expect anyone there to go in with the Clough at Leeds example, “you are all clams and there is no value in anything you think you have achieved so far”.

Agree with that from the Spurs point of view.

But I’d expect anyone there to go in with the Clough at Leeds example, “you are all clams and there is no value in anything you think you have achieved so far”.

Player power being what it is at Chelsea, I don’t think that approach would go down too well. Clough was also more successful than Poch relatively speaking. Hard to compare eras, but Clough had won a title in the first division of English football which trumps any silverware Poch has won so far.

Player power being what it is at Chelsea, I don’t think that approach would go down too well. Clough was also more successful than Poch relatively speaking. Hard to compare eras, but Clough had won a title in the first division of English football which trumps any silverware Poch has won so far.

It didn't work for Clough either, he was there for weeks, but making his point was more important to him than keeping the job.

He took it solely to fudge with Revie.

I don't read anything in this thread as it hurts too much that he's joined such a despicable club, but any respect I had for the man has completely gone now that I read John (the racist) Terry has joined their coaching staff.

I don't read anything in this thread as it hurts too much that he's joined such a despicable club, but any respect I had for the man has completely gone now that I read John (the racist) Terry has joined their coaching staff.

He's joined as an academy coach. Would Poch have had a say in that? I assumed not.

Back