• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Son never looked close to scoring they need to find a way to get kane and son together because both are world class players.

I think it was just an off day for Son today, he could barely control the ball when it came to him at times. But he's allowed an off day, he's been brilliant for us. Just hope he has a couple of quality games in the next 2!

No issue with him and Kane together imo, remember when they were lethal together when we put 4 past Liverpool at Wembley.

I think it was just an off day for Son today, he could barely control the ball when it came to him at times. But he's allowed an off day, he's been brilliant for us. Just hope he has a couple of quality games in the next 2!

No issue with him and Kane together imo, remember when they were lethal together when we put 4 past Liverpool at Wembley.

I will say I feared the "re-entry" though as it will take a bit of time. Glad they eased through it before the next two. Really really hope Dier is fit as I believe he could be very important.

I will say I feared the "re-entry" though as it will take a bit of time. Glad they eased through it before the next two. Really really hope Dier is fit as I believe he could be very important.

Diers been out for some time!
We look so off colour in midfield today. Mind we have been iffy for some considerable time....
When is Dele due back?

I think Poch may have put himself under a bit of pressure.

With a great result against Dortmund and then having the luxury of two good breaks with the squad in the pipeline, he may have thought things are lined up nicely, with good periods to get everyone fit and firing and the time ti work on more than just the next game (as you do playing twice a week), it was an opportunity to give it a real go (with his masterly guidance) on two fronts.

And then we fall at the first hurdle today.

And he's more than frustrated.

With a great result against Dortmund and then having the luxury of two good breaks with the squad in the pipeline, he may have thought things are lined up nicely, with good periods to get everyone fit and firing and the time ti work on more than just the next game (as you do playing twice a week), it was an opportunity to give it a real go (with his masterly guidance) on two fronts.

You could well be right. We tend to bounce back after disappointing results. Let’s hope we smash the opposition in the next two games and today will be largely forgotten.

You could well be right. We tend to bounce back after disappointing results. Let’s hope we smash the opposition in the next two games and today will be largely forgotten.

I said if midweek to my mate
If we beat Burnley and Chelsea were fudged for the Arse game as it could have put us top

Now I’m confident for both of those games as we can’t go top

I actually got the impression he was nervous about the prolonged break. He did over-talk the game pre-match. Honestly, I think the rhythm thing was big. Wed will be much better and by Saturday we should be ready to smash those fudging tossers too.

I actually got the impression he was nervous about the prolonged break. He did over-talk the game pre-match. Honestly, I think the rhythm thing was big. Wed will be much better and by Saturday we should be ready to smash those fudging tossers too.

I agree
It’s a silly time of the season to have such a long time off but clearly it’s partly our own fault

I genuinely dread the 3 weeks off coming soon

Back