• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Hated the commentary team droning on about Pochettino to United for the last twenty minutes today. Sing praise for our performance and then tell us Pochettino is going to United. Bored of it already

And a win today and the press will say this is why he should be at utd. Lose or draw and the press will say this is why he needs to leave for utd.
United need him more than he needs them.

Pochettino has been very loyal so far in his career. I half expect that to continue, but at the same time if he wants to leave come the summer I can understand that. No matter what happens he's been fantastic for the club, staying on further would be huge for us and a massive sign of intent from Pochettino.

Hated the commentary team droning on about Pochettino to United for the last twenty minutes today. Sing praise for our performance and then tell us Pochettino is going to United. Bored of it already

I can see the headlines for our game now. 'Anything you can do, I can do better! Pochettino TRUMPS Solskjaer 6-5 in battle for the top post at United'.

Hope Poch manages to twist Levy's arm and bring in someone in Jan. We're in an excellent position but fresh blood can often lift a team further

If we bring in any players in January, we are unlikely to see much of them until next season

Agree with that, though not having to name two full backs on the bench like today, or having an extra body to play in FA Cup games, would be great...or even just a fresh face to lift morale further

He’s very eccentric apparently!
Eccentric?!!! Have you read the story about him lifting a 14 year old sleeping Poch’s blanket, and signing him based purely on the looks of his legs?!!!

If that was in England, it would sound like Jimmy Saville was scouting for Crewe ‘that paedo club’ Alexandra.

I see Ossie is out slamming Neville and Tyler for their carry on today. I didn’t hear much of it but even non-Spurs fans have said to me that it was disgraceful.

Neville’s bad enough but I do understand his bias. Tyler is a fudging disgrace. I hope a lot of our ex players in the media get on this. It’s utterly disrespectful. Neville would be having a brick fit if BBC or BT spent all their time wishing a Man U player or manager away.

I see Ossie is out slamming Neville and Tyler for their carry on today. I didn’t hear much of it but even non-Spurs fans have said to me that it was disgraceful.

Neville’s bad enough but I do understand his bias. Tyler is a fudging disgrace. I hope a lot of our ex players in the media get on this. It’s utterly disrespectful. Neville would be having a brick fit if BBC or BT spent all their time wishing a Man U player or manager away.

Graham Roberts has waded in as well. These guys have a profile and they need to get on the media circus and really slam people like Neville and Tyler. fudging tossers

Back