• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Different quotes being used in different places.

“I was so disappointed because the squad was so big and when the people say, ‘You’re the only club that doesn’t sign any players’, to sign another player means to put another player out of the list for the Champions League.

“I told you we need English players, but it was impossible. Of course now that is the problem and it’s so painful to have players out of the list.”

https://www.football365.com/news/pochettino-admits-tottenham-champions-league-squad-mistake
ahhh I see, that's me me not checking the actual source just the report

Assuming that meteorology means trajectory, or perhaps environment, and that anyway it cashes out somewhere between relegation and mid-table respectability, I'd agree. This is a wonderful time to be supporting Spurs. It won't last for ever. We will be in the doldrums again in our lifetimes - although, of course, whether we win a trophy or not in this purple patch is entirely irrelevant to that.

Edit: oh - is it Scara playing silly buggers with autocorrect? meteorology? Well, environment, trajectory and the external conditions define meteorology, I suppose. Makes more sense than using the word to mean net spend.
Meteorology = mentality, I think changed due to the overuse of ‘winning mentality’.

Having the best squad or being the best-running club will mean nothing if we don't win trophies ! We have already went 10 years without winning any trophies. If we don't win a trophy soon, we might become another big club without ambition and with small club meteorology like Everton, Leeds, Aston Villa and Saudi Sportswashing Machine !

And for umpteenth time, the pre match threads and the question about team news are pre match rituals !:rolleyes:
I’m sorry you feel that we will do a Leeds and plummet to League One and be out of the PL for at least 15 years. And by the way, your pre-match ritual is not helping us win a trophy.

Really? My recollection was that the abortive renaming happened just after you speculated about the possibility.

It must have been the other Milo. The one you try to ignore, the Milo who did all those bad things, long ago. Not you.

There was no abortive renaming, I joked about it but that is as far as it went.

There was no abortive renaming, I joked about it but that is as far as it went.

Oh, okay. I believe you. Apologies.

There was definitely a point where my name appeared as ShipOfGoldblum. But only if it was quoted, and only sometimes. So perhaps it was what Xenforo likes to call the profanity filter at work, which does rather point the finger at Scara.

By the way, how many Instagram likes would it take to get this wretched ham off my avatar and restore the original?

Oh, okay. I believe you. Apologies.

There was definitely a point where my name appeared as ShipOfGoldblum. But only if it was quoted, and only sometimes. So perhaps it was what Xenforo likes to call the profanity filter at work, which does rather point the finger at Scara.

By the way, how many Instagram likes would it take to get this wretched ham off my avatar and restore the original?

only one, but it has to be from the man himself

You see Klopp carrying on like an absolute tit after PSG, it makes you so happy to have the best manager on the planet at the helm. Not only unbelievably talented, but supremely humble.

Hand on heart; wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Liverpool going out would really help with the disappointment of us going out.

Just for Klopps reaction and the meltdown

Back