• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Poch: I wasn't afraid to leave my hometown when I was young to follow my dream. If you feel it in your heart you have to do it

Poch: ‘’I live in the present, there is nothing more important than that. I enjoy what is happening and what has to be will be. Jorge Griffa once told me that I must let football take me, that I do not want to change my destiny.”

#THFC #COYS

If poch does well with us over the next few years, and I have no doubt he will, RM will be back sniffing again. He is not finished with spurs by a long shot. We are his career defining project.

If poch does well with us over the next few years, and I have no doubt he will, RM will be back sniffing again. He is not finished with spurs by a long shot. We are his career defining project.

If those last few quotes are accurate I wouldn’t be too sure he’ll still be here this time next week, never mind in a few years. He’s hardly pouring water on the fire.

That would have been nice wouldn’t it

Yes but I also don't believe in Santa Claus.

It's top flight football and everybody knows he will not turn down Real or Man U, which will be next if he stays which I hope for but am 50/50 on.

Hahaha why on earth would you guys think he’ll come out and say that outright?! Why do you think he’d close the door on a move to Madrid at some stage in his career?
He could easily say 'this isnt the right time in my career' Thats not too difficult is it?

Back