• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I suggest you go back a couple of pages on this thread, I could quote a few but its not about calling individuals out, it's about how quickly people try to pin it not just on mistakes.

Poch, Levy & Spurs are learning, a work in progress, mistakes have/will be made, but it's also extremely obvious we are learning and improving.

Poch gets huge amounts of love on these pages and quite rightly so. It’s right, though, that people also sometimes point to his (very few) weaknesses - it is a forum for discussion after all, and it would be no better than RAWK if we were all one-eyed and couldn’t discuss how we can further improve.

I can’t think for a moment that any of us would have anyone other than Poch managing our club.

We have had a couple or great managers here, but what Poch has done better then most of them is he has turned us into a TEAM who all know what they are doing and play for each other. Most of the others have had a couple of great players who have been match winners but when they failed to perform we have not been as consistant.

We really have something special here and i truly believe we will become even better, i am not getting carried away by saying that ( i have seen so many false dawns) but the future looks bright.

Agreed except for the carried away. I have been carried away with him for two seasons now. He is the man.

The fcukin' GoonerGraph is edited by some former Arsewipe gazette fan boy. Like AFTV's Claude, but with grammar, big buck teeth and Coke-bottle-bottom glasses. Unreadable now since Henry Winter and Rory Smith left.

But now that I've read this linked piece, here's a piece of choice editorializing:

"Couple this with the fact that Pochettino entered into huddles with Spanish journalists after the victory over Real, and a suspicion grows that perhaps he is playing both sides."

So was this fcukwit scribbler unable - or too unwelcome - to get up and either join or get near the Spanish media scrum to record what was being said? It's not hard to do. Radio reporters do it all the time. Simple enough to find a football savvy Spanish translator in London so he could put his 'growing suspicions' to rest.

But that wouldn't serve a sensationalist agenda. I'd pay this twit in dog food servings and make him lick his own balls in the newsroom before doing so.

Last edited:
Back