• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings against arsenal(merged threads)

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Friedel 5
Walker 5 poor in defence and left to much space when attacking
Kaboul 4 Needs to learn what the offside rule is poor display today
King 3 Second season running he has been very very poor against arsenal, he may not want a pay as you lay contract next season but it is all he is worth.
Ekotto 5 Poor passing poor tackling, a bottle job by ekotto today
Kranjcar 6 poor passing and to slow to play in a derby match where work rate is important
Modric 6 Not on his game today and playing to deep
Parker 5 lots of running around but tackling not as good and not able to break up play like he has done this season, his passing is absolutely awful
Bale 2 Bale might think he is a world class player but world class players can kick with both feet mr bale, he should use his pace because that is his best feature, his passing and positional play is awful.
Saha 5 Nice touches but not enough to force himself into the game
Adebayor 5 Awful first touch as has been all season, good at getting his odd goal but after seeing berbatov play for us i will nnever warm to adebayor

VDV 6 does not look match fit to me
Sandro 5 again does not look match fit to me and had trouble getting into a game the players had given up on.

Redknapp 4 I have been offered tickets for the saturday semi final, i hope we don't get there, redknapp except for the home games against arsenal and chelsea in the season we came 4th as awful at the big games. His tactics are always wrong for them, but seeing as he often just tells the players to run about a bit. Im not suprised.

Good luck with england arry, thank GHod i never watch international football, it will be like keegan again but worse.

Awful awful day, i now have to say to the several arsenal fans i know that they deserved it and were the better team and they have a manager who although might be losing the plot tinkles all over our manager.

Going to get drunk

Never seen Snadro play so poorly. Out of position constantly. Got a gonad*ing of Dawson when he came on. Sad day all round

Ratings v Scum

Early, but they ain't going to change.

Friedel - 7. Couple of brilliant saves. Could do nothing about goals.

Walker - 5. Struggled with no real cover in front of him.
Kaboul - 4. Poor.
King - 3. :( the beginning of the end I fear. Shocking game, the worst I've seen from the great man.
BAE - 5. Same as Walker. Given absolutely no cover.

Kranjcar - 4. Nothing
Parker - 5. Drove forward too much when should have been shielding defence.
Modric - 5. Misplaced passes, taking too long on the ball. Everything we don't expect from Modric (except the amazing through ball for Bale's pen)
Bale -4. tinkle-poor again. Stay on the left ffs.

Saha - 5. Got a goal, and that was about it. Looked lazy infact.
Adebayor - 5. Poor touch and movement.

Subs:
Van der Vaart - 4. Should have brought Lennon on instead. Offered nothing.
Sandro - 5. Caught out far too often, and galivanted forward when should have been holding
Dawson - n/a

Harry - 3. tinkle poor team selection and tactics. A major ****-up.

Parker 5 lots of running around but tackling not as good and not able to break up play like he has done this season, his passing is absolutely awful

Far too nice to parker there, he abandoned his post in the second half. If instructed to get further forward by harry then harry made a huge huge mistake.

King did look a little off the pace today maybe its finally catching up with him.

agreed, I can't remember a worse performance from him, he looked, well, average

it was like superman 2 when he exposed himself to red kryptonite

Friedel 5

Ekotto 1 - fudging lazy performance, worst in a tottenham shirt
King 3
Kaboul 5
Walker 4

Bale 4
Modric 4
Parker 3
Kranjcar 2

Saha 3
Ade 3

---
Harry 0

We were mostly very poor.
And Arsenal were very poor for 20 minutes and better than us for the rest.
Their tactics were spot on, while ours were a mess.

Friedel 4 - would a younger keeper have got closer to those goals? Very knee-jerk, but this is where the Is-he-past-it questions start
BAE 3 - culprit for most of the goals
Walker 6 - decent attitude, never bottled it on his left foot. Only player who can hold his head up.
Kaboul 4
King 3 - looked slow, maybe decided after the city game to hold off last ditch tackles
Parker 5 - worst game for us, looked like he had his boots on the wrong feet
Bale 5 - least he got involved today
Modric 5 - good first half. would be 6 but he was lucky not to walk
Kranjcar 0 - wait until next January when we might be back in the Europa League or sod off now. I don't care, just make your mind up.
Adebayor 6 - as usual given too much to do
Saha 5 - for 20 minutes work

Sandro 2 - gave the ball away too much, offered us nothing
VDV 4 - too quiet
Dawson 6 - to be fair, he steadied the ship although we were pretty much sunk by then

Harry 1 - for starting Saha + Adebayor. Otherwise the one question is - WHY NO LENNON, HARRY???????

Friedel - 7. Some good stops, can't do much with a defence playing like that in front of you.

Walker - 6. Didn't look 100%. Provided with little support.
King - 5. Poor today, mobility looked awful. Could this be the end of the King?
Kaboul - 5. Has had a great season, but back to his old self lacking concentration.
BAE - 4. Great guy, but a serious liability at times with overelaborate play, little support again.

Kranjar - 4. Too slow for the pace of Arsenal, looked lost.
Parker - 5. Decent first half, faded with the rest in the second. Stupid sending off.
Modric - 6. Caught on the ball too often, lovely pass for penalty.
Bale - 5. Went missing again, provided no cover and passion come the second half.

Ade - 5. Ade again showed poor touch and little fight. Easily knocked off the ball and refusal to mix it up.
Saha - 5. Got a goal but managed to contribute little else. Poor touch again.

Subs

VdV -5. Drifted around and make little impact.
Sandro -5. Looks rusty and a cert for a sending off.
Dawson - 6. Did fine for the time he was on the pitch.

Harry -4. You got it wrong AGAIN Harry. It's all very well managing players to go do your thing on the pitch, but when you come up against teams that actually employ tactics we tend to get turned over. That team out there today looked like a bunch of lads who had no idea how to react once the "go do your thing" game plan was failing and you showed them no guidance. I've said it before you're tactically naive when our one game plan gets countered. Finally Harry let me introduce you to this nice lad called Aaron.

](*,)

I'm one of Redknapp/s biggest fans, but what the fudge was he doing not starting Lennon and VDV? Adebayor has played against Arsenal twice now in Spurs colours, he's looked disinterested both times. Where was the fight he showed when he was playing for City against Arsenal??????????

Friedel - 6
Ekotto - 3 please stop saying he's the best left back in the league! Was it the 4th or 5th goal when he just casually jogged back as Walcott ran unchallenged? Pathetic!
Walker - 5
Kaboul - 5
King - 5

Parker - 4 He's been immense this season but shouldn't have let Arteta cross the ball for the 1st goal
Modric - 6 probably our best player
Bale - 5 Please just stay on the left where you can do some damage from now on
Kranjcar - 5 shouldn't have started in the first place

Saha - 6 ok
Adbayor - 2 disinterested, emotionless, passionless display!

Can't be bothered to rate the subs.

Redknapp - 1 bad team selection.

Back