• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Yeah he probably has really, once he dropped Joe Hart, but with the delusions of grandeur that the caravan club are saddled with he'll never be entirely acceptable to them.

They are joke under David Sullivan’s control.
Gold is too weak to be of any use

Last edited:
West Ham United are set to axe David Moyes, with owner David Sullivan already working hard on possible replacements, TEAMtalk has learnt.

Moyes caused a stir this week by admitting he has had offers to leave the London Stadium and is looking at his options. However, we can reveal that Sullivan has already decided that he wants a new boss at West Ham and has informed the Scot – who was only handed a short-term deal to the end of the season – his contract won’t be renewed.

Sullivan already has assembled a shortlist and we can reveal it includes Saudi Sportswashing Machine boss Rafa Benitez, Burnley’s Sean Dyche and Fulham chief Slavisa Jokanovic.

West Ham United are set to axe David Moyes, with owner David Sullivan already working hard on possible replacements, TEAMtalk has learnt.

Moyes caused a stir this week by admitting he has had offers to leave the London Stadium and is looking at his options. However, we can reveal that Sullivan has already decided that he wants a new boss at West Ham and has informed the Scot – who was only handed a short-term deal to the end of the season – his contract won’t be renewed.

Sullivan already has assembled a shortlist and we can reveal it includes Saudi Sportswashing Machine boss Rafa Benitez, Burnley’s Sean Dyche and Fulham chief Slavisa Jokanovic.

Where is Pep Guardiola name?

Ha. I hope this is true.

Lols, rinse and repeat with them isn’t it, didn’t realise how lucky they were to have allardyce, now moyes performs miracles and they want to move him on too.

I genuinely dont rate Moyes, and do think if they stuck with him they would likely be kicking around the bottom half next season too.

However, he is pretty much as good as it gets for them, and they should know it by now.

I look forward to the pantomime that their season will be next year.

I genuinely dont rate Moyes, and do think if they stuck with him they would likely be kicking around the bottom half next season too.

However, he is pretty much as good as it gets for them, and they should know it by now.

I look forward to the pantomime that their season will be next year.

Moyes did a very good job there this season. Look at the mess they have been in just off the pitch.
Stupid club....they should keep him instead of trying poach Pep!

Moyes did a very good yob there this season. Look at the mess they have been in just off the pitch.
Stupid club....they should keep him instead of trying poach Pep!

He did do a good job. I still dont rate him. I think he is an awful manager (and increasingly I think he is personally a bit of a clam more and more as well).

He and they are a match made in heaven, Id love for them to sign him up and just dirge their way through next season. It would be glorious.

He did do a good job. I still dont rate him. I think he is an awful manager (and increasingly I think he is personally a bit of a clam more and more as well).

He and they are a match made in heaven, Id love for them to sign him up and just dirge their way through next season. It would be glorious.

The last month or so they have looked much improved. I think he was getting it right...but they'll sack the numpties

He is getting them about as good as they can be right now.

Thing is, he isnt any better than them. He wont recruit well. He wont set the team up better.

They will just bore each other to death as they struggle through the season.

ALLARDYCE TO LEAVE EVERTON

Sam Allardyce looks set to leave Everton in the next 24 hours – with former Watford manager Marco Silva the preferred choice to replace him.

Sky Sports News believes Allardyce to due to meet Everton’s majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri tomorrow where his six months in charge at Goodison Park will come to an end.

It’s understood Allardyce will be paid the vast majority of the final 12 months of his contract, estimated at around £6m.

Another one of those "Worst kept secret..." things.

Im very interested to see what Silva does there though. Was a big fan of him at Hull, and he began really well at Watford before losing his head/the changing room.

Everton have the bones of a very decent side, could be something of a surprise package next year.

Put it this way, I’d be delighted to see Moyes appointed full time, it sets their ceiling at around where they finished this season, mid table without any threat to the current elite.

I agree. but fans want their teams to play like Barcelona because they are stupid. WBA, Stoke and Swansea fans are paying the price.

I agree. but fans want their teams to play like Barcelona because they are stupid. WBA, Stoke and Swansea fans are paying the price.
Swansea don't really fit that argument, they used to play good stuff and stay up, then they signed the Ayew brothers, became West Ham Lite and got what they deserved.

You don't have to play mind numbing plodding brick to survive, even on a budget.

Swansea don't really fit that argument, they used to play good stuff and stay up, then they signed the Ayew brothers, became West Ham Lite and got what they deserved.

You don't have to play mind numbing plodding brick to survive, even on a budget.
I agree totally. But dont be such a smart arse!:p

McCLAREN CLOSE TO QPR JOB

Steve McClaren looks set to be confirmed as the new manager of QPR in the next 24 hours.

Sky Sports News understands that negotiations with McClaren’s representatives are at an advanced stage, following the dismissal of Ian Holloway last week.

The former England manager worked as a coach at the club under Harry Redknapp in the summer of 2013, before leaving for Derby County that autumn.

What the actual fudge!?

Back