• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Perfectly put.

I never thought Id say this, but I do feel somewhat sorry for the West Ham fans.

I lurk on KUMB occasionally. It used to be just for the entertainment value, reading all their delusions. The the new stadium happened and I was interested in their views considering it was happening to us next. And then I realised just how clearly they see the problems, and how helpless they are.

90% of the posters on there know the board is the problem, and know theres nothing they can do about it, they just get to watch their club slowly dying.

It's a beautiful thing!

Everton thinking Simeone would go to Merseyside, great sense of humour on merseyside still obviously

Interesting move for Sunderland.

Im curious why Coleman is held in such high regard.

He did a credible job with Fulham for a while, his first job IIRC. Didnt last long in Spain and has been in charge of Wales for 5 years. One good run in the euros aside, has he done much there?

The club needs a clean sweep from the tea lady all the way to the top. The squad a complete refresh. The ethos ("an ethos"!) establishing....

Its an enormous job to take on, a hell of a lot required - I wonder why they think he is the man to do it.

And why, when he is onto a good thing with Wales, he decides Sunderland is the place to go.

A little surprised by that.

WBA strike me as a bit West Ham like in having delusions of grandeur.

Pulis had them, really, punching above their weight.

Im no Pulis fan, theres a lot to dislike about him/what he does - but for WBA he has been perfectly good enough.

I could understand sacking him off because they wanted a different style of football, but results wise he has delivered, IMO.

Allardyce will be waiting for the phone to ring...

I suspect Pulis has had his head turned by the Wales vacancy, so the decision may be more mutual.

For me both West Ham and West Brom have missed a chance not going for Coleman. He did a solid job at Fulham and is a really positive coach. He's way too good for Sunderland.

I think that remains to be seen.

Perhaps thats his thinking. IMO Coleman needs to prove himself. If he has a good season with Sunderland then maybe he'll be in line for a better job later on, with Sunderland I expect powerless to stop him.

Back