• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

What's the record for manager turn over in a season? This one should top it.
Koeman
Bilic
Hughes
Klopp
Conte
All on shaky pegs

I reckon Bilic has until Christmas.

If Spammers EPL status is in major threat then, then he goes. Otherwise the Poisoned Dildo Dwarves will keep him til his contract runs out in the summer rather than pay him off.

Moyes linked with a return to Everton. Just... why!?

Terrible manager and would be a terrible move to make.

Thats not to say Koeman deserves to stay of course.

Would be a great opportunity for someone like Dyche.

Dyche NEEDS to leave Burnley. Ideally to a club of higher standing and potential but not with ridiculous demands.

He has done all he can at Burnley. Another 10 years in the job there and I doubt he could achieve more.

Someone like Everton would be perfect for him. Higher status, bigger transfer budget, more chance of pulling in players - and yet no expectation of title challenges etc. It would be a great move for him IMO.

Dyche NEEDS to leave Burnley. Ideally to a club of higher standing and potential but not with ridiculous demands.

He has done all he can at Burnley. Another 10 years in the job there and I doubt he could achieve more.

Someone like Everton would be perfect for him. Higher status, bigger transfer budget, more chance of pulling in players - and yet no expectation of title challenges etc. It would be a great move for him IMO.

Everton is a mess though. Leicester? mind another load of basketcase owners.
Id stay at Burnley if I was him.

Are they?

New owner, money to spend, historic club, great academy - Id see that as a position with real potential.

Get them to buy a striker in Jan and suddenly theres a pretty decent team in there.

Get them defending and working hard, as we know Dyche can, and there is a real platform from which to build.

Leicester? Now theres a mess. Also, theres none of the "kudos" of Everton. Less pull for players, less to feel special about. Id be less interested in that, and in his shoes likely stay at Burnley until a better offer comes up.

At Burnley I really think he has done all he can.

Most obvious football headline this morning. They had to pull the trigger sooner than later. The only surprise is that we dont play them next!

Incredible how a few decent results with Wales has made everyone forget how incredibly boring Fulham were and how poorly he has done at the other clubs he's been at.

I agree but his stock has risen and Everton don't have a lot of options.

How long do we give Klopp now?
His main stock was in competing very well with other top 4/6 teams; has been battered by two of those managers that also know the pressing game and have found a way to adjust their tactics, plus they are still mediocre against the 'lesser' sides..now have negative GD and won 3 out of 9 games...

How was Dyche in the Championship? In the PL it's been all sitting back, counter attacking, hard work... Not sure succeeding at that is a great indicator for success at Everton with their squad?

Could they get Tuchel or will he wait for Chelsea or Arsenal to come looking?

Must be kicking themselves not being in the race for Marco Silva this summer.

Back